There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

Discus and support There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can think of a great reason to keep kinect 2.0 in all sold xbox one boxes.....to p*ss off all the kinect haters. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Igneuss, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers


    I can think of a great reason to keep kinect 2.0 in all sold xbox one boxes.....to p*ss off all the kinect haters.
     
    Burnin TODI, Mar 19, 2014
    #31
  2. My poor Kinect has been moved back to it's box, Not being Anti but every time I look at it I think of my wallet, Sorry guys, I really don't mean to stir but this tech hasn't really worked out for me. I'm kind of thinking it's time to remove the resources
    and put it to games development instead.

    I swear I'll use it when and if something mindblowing happens.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 19, 2014
    #32
  3. I like games. Which is why I am buying Kinect sports without a doubt. Looks fun... But I guess that does not matter to some lol
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Mar 19, 2014
    #33
  4. There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    Kinect voice works fine, for I. But I guess pausing when I say "Xbox" pause for quarter of a second than tell it what to do, its like talking to an audience catch the attention than the response lol.

    either way it will be a fun game
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Mar 19, 2014
    #34
  5. SupaHype
    SupaHype Guest
    I am glad that Kinect is bundled with Xbox. What you aren't thinking about is that the Xbox Is set up for the future better than its competitors. You aren't thinking about what Kinect or the cloud service will do 3-5 years. This is a 5-10 year console life
    cycle. So just because you don't see the benefits of what it can do right now, that doesn't mean it isn't worth having. Its only been 5 months...

    If you think about what the 360 does now vs what it did at the beginning of its cycle, it is easy to see the differences. You can add software changes, but you can't as easily do hardware changes. Right now, X1 is sitting on a very powerful piece of hardware
    that none of its competitors are. Right out the box, not as an add on. Ill keep my Kinect for the functionality that it adds to the console right now alone...
     
    SupaHype, Mar 19, 2014
    #35
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    It's not worth getting into the whole "Why I like Kinect" as I've said it enough times before, just to say I love it but appreciate other's don't.

    Once again though it's not being "forced". If anyone decides to hand their money over then who's choice was it to do so?

    ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 19, 2014
    #36
  7. @Wild!

    Jokes on You. Chimpanzee's are already Boss with Kinect.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 19, 2014
    #37
  8. Fye Nikka
    Fye Nikka Guest

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    I think the game D4 is reason enough.... I can NOT wait...! But naw Kinect is kind of kool. I think people just get frustrated with it not being perfect. Don't worry Sony's VR headset will be a piece of s!%t as well...! LoL but I like Kinect. I really do
     
    Fye Nikka, Mar 20, 2014
    #38
  9. I never liked Kinect and I never purchased it for Xbox 360. I had a feeling Kinect wouldn't make Xbox One any better and after experiencing the hardware first hand my opinions haven't changed. When I play games it sits there idle unless I use a voice command
    and to be honest I shouldn't need a 150$ (or however much it costs) peripheral to do that. Just my take on things.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Mar 20, 2014
    #39
  10. You negative guys should make up your mind's!

    Is it 100$ or is it 150$

    Or is it as one of you said in the past half the price of the system.

    Please make up your mind so i can attempt to grasp where it is you are coming from!
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 20, 2014
    #40
  11. Level 1

    Posted 27 Mar 2014 1:26 AM

    REALLY, STOP TELLIN PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HOW GREAT THE X1 IS. IT FEELS LIKE YOU ALL WORK FOR MICROSOFT. MY SYSTEM WONT READ THE DISC INSERTED AND SO I WENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TO GET MINE BACK WITH FED EX. SO I GO TO THE FED EX STORE AT OFFICE MAX, AND I
    KNOW ITS NOT A FED EX STORE BUT COME ON MAN THEY DIDNT HAVE A BOX TO FIT THE X1 SAFELY WITH THE BUBBLE WRAP, SO THE GIRL SAYS YOU CAN BUY ONE OF OUR BOXES LOCATED IN THE BACK OF THE STORE. I LEFT THE BRICK AT THE COUNTER HOPING SOMEONE WOULD STEAL IT. I LOOKED
    AT THE BOXES THEY HAD TO OFFER, 18X18X12 14X14X14 12X WHO CARES AT THIS POINT. SO I CALL MICROSOFT WHEN I GET HOME AND I AM TALKING TO THE GIRL ON THE OTHER LINE AND SHE SAYS WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU IN 24 HOURS. SO CALL BACK TOMORROW.REALLY? I ASK TO TALK
    TO A MANAGER AND I GET REDIRECTED TO JOE, WHO IS COOL. AND STILL WONT WAIVE THE 15$ TO GET ADVANCED SHIPPING.(GET A SYSTEM BEFORE YOU SEND YOURS IN.) SO I TALK TO HIS BOSS AND SAYS THE SAMETHING. 1:35:40 MINS ON THE PHONE. I SAY, ILL JUST USE THE REGULAR
    SHIPPING METHOD. FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR THEY EXPECT YOU TO STOP PLAYING YOUR 500$ (MINUS GAMES) PRODUCT AND SHIP IT YOURSELF FOR AN ADITIONAL 15$ DOLLARS AND A 500$ HOLD ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. THAT IS BAD BUISNESS. SO I CHOSE TO SEND IT
    IN EXPADITED FOR 10.50$ AND WAIT 14 DAYS FOR A DISC DRIVE ISSUE. WHEN I HAD THE YLOD FOR THE PS3 THEY SENT ME A BOX AND 3 GAMES TO MAKE IT SMOOTH OVER. WHY DID I BUY THIS NEXT GEN GAMING SYSTEM? TO PAY 15$ MORE DOLLARS TO GET THERE 4 MONTH OLD PRODUCT FIXED
    DUE TO THERE COMPANY WANTING TO RELEASE TOO SOON AND INSTALING A RUSHED DISC DRIVE THAT THEY DIDNT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHEN I GET MY CONSOLE BACK, IF I GET THE BRICK BACK? I AM GETTING THE NOT TO MENTION SYSTEM.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Listed mia 510 Win User

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    You negative guys should make up your mind's!

    Is it 100$ or is it 150$

    Or is it as one of you said in the past half the price of the system.

    Please make up your mind so i can attempt to grasp where it is you are coming from!
  13. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    I never liked Kinect and I never purchased it for Xbox 360. I had a feeling Kinect wouldn't make Xbox One any better and after experiencing the hardware first hand my opinions haven't changed. When I play games it sits there idle unless I use a voice command
    and to be honest I shouldn't need a 150$ (or however much it costs) peripheral to do that. Just my take on things.
  14. Fye Nikka Win User

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    I think the game D4 is reason enough.... I can NOT wait...! But naw Kinect is kind of kool. I think people just get frustrated with it not being perfect. Don't worry Sony's VR headset will be a piece of s!%t as well...! LoL but I like Kinect. I really do
  15. Lofty Who Win User

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    It's not worth getting into the whole "Why I like Kinect" as I've said it enough times before, just to say I love it but appreciate other's don't.

    Once again though it's not being "forced". If anyone decides to hand their money over then who's choice was it to do so?

    ;-)
  16. KoreVirus-7E452D96-C Win User

    There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

    I like games. Which is why I am buying Kinect sports without a doubt. Looks fun... But I guess that does not matter to some lol
Thema:

There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

Loading...
  1. There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers - Similar Threads - There's still single

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...