there's nothing to record. play some more and try again

Discus and support there's nothing to record. play some more and try again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Desktop PC which is windows 10 64 bit, corei7 (2.67 GHz) with 12 GB ram & 2 GB Graphic card (Nvida GeForce GT 610) . I want to record record... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AccusingCave717, Mar 16, 2017.

1. there's nothing to record. play some more and try again

I have Desktop PC which is windows 10 64 bit, corei7 (2.67 GHz) with 12 GB ram & 2 GB Graphic card (Nvida GeForce GT 610) . I want to record record game play, i have made account of live.com for XBox, Have also download XBox app & done all the setting related Game
    recording. But after 10 second this message displayed

I have format full PC 2 times, remove temp file etc.

but problem still their

What to do?

:)

AccusingCave717, Mar 16, 2017
  2. WoollyAsh020
    WoollyAsh020 Guest
    Game DVR: "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

Whenever I attempt to record some game play, I hit WIN+ALT+R to start recording. The red timer shows up and counts to ten. Once it reaches 10 seconds, It pops up a message that says "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again." How do you fix
    this, and what does it mean by "there's nothing to record"?

Windows 10

AMD 6300 six-core

Radeon 370 4gb

WoollyAsh020, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

Hi,

Occasionally, there are times when a recording does not end correctly. For those instances, you may need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here's how:

1. Close the game and then go to the search box on the Windows taskbar and search for “Task Manager”.
    2. In Task Manager, select “More details” and then browse the list of running processes. Select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it’s still there) and then select End task.
    3. Restart the game and try recording again.
    Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Mar 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: