there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

Discus and support there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doc Suit, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Doc Suit
    Doc Suit Guest

there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t give me the option to type in the password for network router and isn’t on every Xbox games we were having a low keyboard pops up so you can talk again, but it won’t let me do it on this one, and even under the consul name we can change it to keyboard won’t pop up for it to what you change the name there either but it’ll take too it!I was hoping somebody can give me an idea. I have tried and tried all the recent options I could find in the every video it says what to do.

:)

Doc Suit, Jun 19, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: