There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

Discus and support There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account told me that there was a recovery email that has requested to be changed but it wasn't me. When I try to verify that it's me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Resma Khatun, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Resma Khatun
    Resma Khatun Guest

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

My microsoft account told me that there was a recovery email that has requested to be changed but it wasn't me. When I try to verify that it's me and cancel the action, I get the error above. I assume that's because my recovery email is used with too many accounts so I would like to ask if a Microsoft employee could reset it?

:)

Resma Khatun, Aug 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: