There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

Discus and support There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeDyno, May 20, 2020.

1. MikeDyno
    MikeDyno Guest

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit or describe my issue.

Now, When attempting to change my password, I receive a verification code as normal, and I am prompted to select my new password. Upon entering the new password twice, the screen displays this error message in red text, above the 2 passwords: There's
    a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

I've contacted MS support over a dozen times with this issue, and all they can tell me is that everything is working, and to try again.

When completing the ACSR form for account recovery, I get the same message; after I enter my information and click submit, I get an all white screen with "There's a temporary problem with the service.
    Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

I've been retrying for about 12 days now. To access this account that I am posting with, I had to reset the password because I forgot it, and it worked without issue- This leads me to believe it is not device,
    browser or network related.

This was sent to the Rangers, and I was told 24-48 hours, and still have not heard anything 1 week later.

A MS support agent has taken ownership of my case, though I don't know what good this will bring, as almost every support agent I spoke to professed that there was little to nothing that could be done by
    them.

I see this issue has existed since 2013, so I am really baffled that no one at Microsoft has a clue what's going on or how to fix it.

This is my account of over 10 years.

Does anyone have any idea what I should or could do to resolve this???

I should add, I really only use this account for Xbox. I believe there is a Skype account tied to it as well, but I haven't used Skype in ages.

Sincerely,

Mike.

:)

MikeDyno, May 20, 2020
  2. Sonasinverinate Win User

can I change my email address?

this is the error I'm getting

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
  3. BrassiestTech84 Win User

I am not able to purchase anything using my XBox Live Account

the billing link you shared does not wok. It keeps saying "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."
  4. ashwinsonale Win User

There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

corelation id "a796be098461414ca2a1167cd80cfabb"
  5. ashwinsonale Win User

There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

Right on! The information you submitted for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has been verified.

Click this link to reset your password:

https://account.live.com/password/reset?ft=DS7dZ1xXIcgyDRovcuB1HkfkKz2VN8351D0PEUNe2qM!Eqp0mkWCm0GC2!0KgSfiLxaBKvEh7YDBA**7!tZVLai*lC7G2RYL*OlCjy*lcHASzSbGPP2HXLhYQsgD5XOkGd*zzgzSdGF2XbPL2gM6tNfhXV8a3Lb62kjcvkP2mkzDCCD8eOvmsfuSEZ8jJRu

After you reset your password, we highly recommend that you update your security information to help keep your account more secure. Adding a phone number, an alternate email address, or a trusted PC will
    help you get back into your account if you ever lose access to it in the future.

Go to https://account.live.com/proofs/manage to sign into
    your account and manage your security information.

Thanks,

The Microsoft account team
  6. ashwinsonale Win User

Thema:

1. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this... - Similar Threads - There's temporary problem

2. Constant temporary 'screen burn'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant temporary 'screen burn': So my xbox series s is constantly leaving a shadow on the screen, like a screen burn. But it goes away when I unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back it. This only fixes it for half hour or so. As...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  5. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?: While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need...
  6. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  7. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...
  8. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: My microsoft account told me that there was a recovery email that has requested to be changed but it wasn't me. When I try to verify that it's me and cancel the action, I get the error above. I...
  9. There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you still get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you still get this...: Hello so 2 days ago I changed the phone number on this account but the phone number was being used in my other account so now when I try to log in to my other account it says There is a temporary...
  10. "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account: Dear reader, I have now attempted to migrate a mojang account multiple times but continue to have the same issue even when attempted days apart. "There's a temporary problem There's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. theres a temporary problem with the service xbox

2. theres a temporary problem with the service .please try again. If you continue to get this message. try again later