There’s a temporary network problem on 1 xbox? The other works fine

Discus and support There’s a temporary network problem on 1 xbox? The other works fine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i’m getting “There’s a temporary network problem (0x80832003)” on my Xbox One X when trying to play certain games. I’ve got a wired connection and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Tonks, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Thomas Tonks
    Thomas Tonks Guest

So i’m getting “There’s a temporary network problem (0x80832003)” on my Xbox One X when trying to play certain games. I’ve got a wired connection and i have tried alternating MAC addresses. I have another Xbox One Original and the same games are working fine, so it is not a service issue.

Any ideas?

:)

Thomas Tonks, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that. One last thing, do you have a different network connection that we can try to use? It can be a mobile hotspot. Just to test it out and if ever that still didn't work, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thanks, Thomas. We may need to refresh the connection between the Xbox and your router. Please follow the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  4. Thomas Tonks Win User

Thank you for the reply. I have a second xbox and all services are working fine on it, telling me it’s an issue with the xbox itself.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"This may mean that there’s a temporary problem with the Xbox network."

As I have checked, there is a service alert status for the following services:

Store & Subscriptions - Viewing games (You might not see a game you're looking for in the Store right now.)

Games & Gaming - Game management (You may have problems updating, uninstalling or managing add-ons for your games.)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

You can try performing a powercycle on your console and if that didn't work, we may need to wait for the service outage to be fixed:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  6. Thomas Tonks Win User

I tried your first mentioned method THEN reset my MAC address and all is working now.

Thank you very much!
Thema:

1. There’s a temporary network problem on 1 xbox? The other works fine - Similar Threads - There’s temporary network

2. Constant temporary 'screen burn'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant temporary 'screen burn': So my xbox series s is constantly leaving a shadow on the screen, like a screen burn. But it goes away when I unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back it. This only fixes it for half hour or so. As...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  5. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?: While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need...
  6. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  7. Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?: MWIII Open beta is live right now. On the official Microsoft page it says the open beta doesn’t require any subscription to play. But when I enter the beta, it takes me to “choose the plan that’s...
  8. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...
  9. Temporary login for "Rented Devices"

in XboX Insiders
    Temporary login for "Rented Devices": My friends and I don't own any consoles or PCs, so we often visit a game shop where we can play games on PCs and consoles for around ₹40-50 per hour. This trend is very popular all across Asia and...
  10. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: My microsoft account told me that there was a recovery email that has requested to be changed but it wasn't me. When I try to verify that it's me and cancel the action, I get the error above. I...