"There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.

Discus and support "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't start any games or be in any parties. I've tried many things but it's remained this way since this time yesterday. It would be greatly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenSwan3, Apr 24, 2021.

1. BenSwan3
    BenSwan3 Guest

"There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox.

I can't start any games or be in any parties. I've tried many things but it's remained this way since this time yesterday. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help.

"There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox. [​IMG]

:)

BenSwan3, Apr 24, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @BenSwan3, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > network > network settings >advanced settings > Alternate Mac address : Clear > restart.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox

if the issue persists, see if you’re experiencing an issue related to Network Address Translation (NAT): Troubleshoot NAT multiplayer Troubleshoot NAT multiplayer game issues

If the issue persists, please follow these steps in order to reset your console:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2.Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

if you are still encountering the same issue, please try the following solutions mentioned on the link bellow in order to perform an offline update:

Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Temporary network problem

4. maxqzy Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

yeah same for me when I loaded up my game it said temporary network thing then I was locked out my account I’m back on it now but it’s saying temporary network problem
  5. DemonRush Win User

0x803FB005 installation stopped when installing anything new from the store

Literally the exact same problem. Just rented a movie from the store, then cannot download the Movies&TV app, and receive error code 0x803FB005 on my XBox One. I can update apps already on my console just fine so it is not my Live/network/profile with
    the issue.
  6. mark_g00drum Win User

Link Xbox account to a new microsoft account?

Yeah I wish microsoft would change that.. I literally can't do anything to fix my problem then
Thema:

1. "There's a temporary network problem". I literally cannot do anything on my Xbox. - Similar Threads - There's temporary network

2. Constant temporary 'screen burn'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant temporary 'screen burn': So my xbox series s is constantly leaving a shadow on the screen, like a screen burn. But it goes away when I unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back it. This only fixes it for half hour or so. As...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  5. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?: While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need...
  6. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  7. Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?: MWIII Open beta is live right now. On the official Microsoft page it says the open beta doesn’t require any subscription to play. But when I enter the beta, it takes me to “choose the plan that’s...
  8. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...
  9. Temporary login for "Rented Devices"

in XboX Insiders
    Temporary login for "Rented Devices": My friends and I don't own any consoles or PCs, so we often visit a game shop where we can play games on PCs and consoles for around ₹40-50 per hour. This trend is very popular all across Asia and...
  10. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: My microsoft account told me that there was a recovery email that has requested to be changed but it wasn't me. When I try to verify that it's me and cancel the action, I get the error above. I...