There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general.

Discus and support There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried contacting xbox, but I could not. I've been having this problem since last month. 1172fe46-0846-48da-a30b-a7970f17468c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Foxy Vixen 117, Nov 12, 2014.

1. There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general.

I tried contacting xbox, but I could not.

I've been having this problem since last month.

:)

Foxy Vixen 117, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Friend List shows up empty

On both my xbox one and xbox 360 I haven't been able to view my friend list for the past 6 hours (approximately). My xbox 360 friend list doesn't even show up and every time I choose my friend list from my xbox one it tells me that my friends can't be shown
    at this time, even though on the home page it shows how many friends I have online. I also cannot load my account on this website, every time I choose 'My Account' in top right corner I'm shown a "oops, you've found a glitch" page.

Anyone else having similar problems or have a solution to fix it? Thanks in advance.

IGutlessIWonder, Nov 12, 2014
  3. I cannot view my friends list, favorites, and followers on my Xbox One

Hey, so I have been having this problem since day one with the Xbox One. I can't seem to view my friends list or other any of the other categories on my friends tab. When I hover over my friends list, it just says, "We can't show your friends right now."
    And a similar message comes up for my favorites and followers. And it seems it is my account that is the problem since I can view my friends list on other accounts on the same xbox. I've tried deleting my account off my xbox and recovering it, I still have
    the same problem. However, I can view my feed.

Anyone help me out? Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum I didn't know where else to post this.

dup7f68fcea-5586-4acf-ad10-bcc89a96cfb3, Nov 12, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general.

Hi there,

is this happening on a xbox console or on xbox.com?

5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  6. Hey there, Foxy! Since WPAK is helping you out in
    this thread with a bit more troubleshooting, we're going to lock this one down. This is just so that we can keep all the troubleshooting isolated to one thread for you. There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general. :) Thank you for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Foxy! Since WPAK is helping you out in
    this thread with a bit more troubleshooting, we're going to lock this one down. This is just so that we can keep all the troubleshooting isolated to one thread for you. :) Thank you for understanding!
  8. WPAK Win User

9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

is this happening on a xbox console or on xbox.com?
  10. MRBros35 Win User

I cannot add my friend baxk

My problem is that he isn't on my friend list. Due to a glitch of some sort, he was removed from my friend list after he blocked me and I can't add him back. I am on his friend list, but when I add him, it says "Sorry, we can't save your changes right
    now. Try again in a while."
  11. Photonimus Win User

Friends list glitch

This has been happening to a lot of people.

Doesn't really effect anything major.

Happens to me too, and it's always the same person not reading properly.
Thema:

1. There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general. - Similar Threads - There's glitch friends

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  6. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  7. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  8. Glitched game pass gift for a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched game pass gift for a friend.: Hello, I made a bad mistake of buying a gift for my friend (which is on my Xbox) on my computer which has the game pass (for pc) 3 months trial. We're game sharing and the game runs better on my...
  9. Glitch! Have one friend that keeps defaulting to mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch! Have one friend that keeps defaulting to mute: I have one friend that I can’t unmute. Tried blocking/unblocking and that doesn’t work and the mute/unmute is not working so I can’t unmute in chat or in game chat. Please help!...
  10. Xbox Friend Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friend Glitch: Hi there. Me and many of my friends are having an issue with the Xbox Friend system. When I add someone as a friend, the next day when I sign on they are no longer on my friends list. The only...