"There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

Discus and support "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aubree Raine, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Aubree Raine
    Aubree Raine Guest

"There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000 0c90090005 . Any insight would be appreciated.

:)

Aubree Raine, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Aubree R. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your Xbox.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried:

A. Factory reset via the Xbox startup troubleshooter and then try again.

“Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button on the console, and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    Note, The Xbox Series S and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition do not have Eject buttons. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 and 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.
    Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10–15 seconds.
    Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.
    The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error

B. Perform an offline update on your console.
    This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

43C5-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

4. Arthur Hank8 Win User

I keep getting error code 4467 4497 1380 261C C000 0185.

Hi!!

This error code could be associated with a networking issue that is causing the update to fail. It could also mean that the internal hard drive for the Xbox 360 is having a problem with installing the update.

There is a
    support article
    that provides solutions forthis specific error code.

Let us know if you had any luck!
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

My Xbox One is crazy since the last update

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノнёιιο!

Thanks for providing that error message you get on the Xbox. Now we actually have an article for that Specific error code you're getting
    0x87DD0003 when trying to update it's the hyperlink provided above by Diego. (
    offline system update
    )

I suggest to click the hyperlink and Follow these steps:

Click this article link: " I need help with system updates on my Xbox One"

Choose "I need to troubleshoot a system update error"

Next choose your version of the Xbox One

After choose the option "I AM GETTING AN ERRO MESSAGE OR AN ERROR CODE"

It's going to ask if you see a troubleshooter select NO

Now on this page you should choose the option "THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE UPDATE"

Choose the closes one to the error code "87DDXX"

From there the troubleshooter will guide you.

Let us know how it goes.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox 360 Update Error Code 4476-4497-2780-1100-c000-0032

Hello YannnickPolasek,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 is not able to complete a system update, and you are receiving an error code. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for Xbox 360 update errors
    . Also, we have a support article for

this specific error code
    . Be sure to let us know the results YannnickPolasek!
Thema:

1. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles. - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  5. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  6. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  7. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  8. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  9. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  10. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d