There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

Discus and support There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals",... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsCold_ItsCold, Jun 26, 2021.

1. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals", etc. I think this is too limiting. There should be a tab which shows all available games.

P.S., there was no befitting flair for this submission.

submitted by /u/ItsCold_ItsCold
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsCold_ItsCold, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Siriusdish Win User

Buying Digital Game When I have Disc

Launch the game without the disc inserted, then when it tells you, click on view in Microsoft store or whatever it says. Then you should see the option to buy the game.
  3. Train0680 Win User

Buy to own

You should be able to view in the game store and it has a option to purchase it there
  4. Hotel Actual Win User

Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

If you’re 28 your Microsoft account should reflect this and you should have no issues. If you arent actually of age, you’ll be unable to download this content.

To find the pack view it in the store, or select ‘Manage Game’ on Conan Exiles and it will be availible in that menu also.
  5. Faker_123 Win User

How to change the language in Dishonored 2?

Check the settings option in the game to see if you can change the language.
    there is no such setting in the options menu for Dishonored 2,

sadly a lot of microsoft store games dont let you switch the language.

we really need such a feature for all microsoft store games that have diffrent lanuages.
  6. LMG GRINCHY Win User

cod modern warfare

Search the store for a additional pack, it doesn't always show up in the updates menu. Select manage game and view it in the store, select to show all add ons for the game, it may be in there
Thema:

There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

1. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - should option view

2. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  3. Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option: Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option. My freind has a series S, I have a normal xbox one, we both want to play Gotham Nights but its X/S only, im getting a Series X for Christmas but Gotham...
  4. The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches: i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content 4c7cd518-28cb-4f15-880f-9c084b8dd413
  5. Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game: I just acquired my first Xbox ever (Series S) and I couldn't find the option to change game audio and subtitle language without changing my system's language. This is a very important feature for...
  6. Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option

in XBoX on Windows
    Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option: There we times where I found it was a hassle to not record my whole screen like a youtuber so I would have to add clips together to make it fit. Everytime I switch screen it won't record. Please...
  7. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  8. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  9. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to record game chat audio in games: Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature....
  10. Should have the option to delay updates

in XboX Insiders
    Should have the option to delay updates: I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update submitted by /u/Pelktown [link] [comments]