There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

Discus and support There should be an option to record game chat audio in games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ghu14am, Mar 1, 2020.

1. /u/Ghu14am
    /u/Ghu14am Guest

Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature.

submitted by /u/Ghu14am
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ghu14am, Mar 1, 2020
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

In Cod Warfare you can capture game audio simply by recording.

My friends on the same system can record in game chat Audio but i can't
  3. FlavioBarreto1 Win User

Game capture help

record only game audio no party chat
  4. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Voice Chat on Game DVR on Xbox On

Hi there!

Yes! You can definitely include the audio of the friends in your party chat. When you're recording your game open the Xbox guide and scroll to the Broadcast and Capture tab and there should be a box you can check off that says "Include party audio" or something
    along those lies but the option is there when you select Set up your broadcast.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Clipping videos!

No, it only records the game, this means that only the video and audio coming from the game. In this case, will only record people talking if you are using chat in-game.
Thema:

1. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games - Similar Threads - should option record

2. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  3. Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option: Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option. My freind has a series S, I have a normal xbox one, we both want to play Gotham Nights but its X/S only, im getting a Series X for Christmas but Gotham...
  4. The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches: i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content 4c7cd518-28cb-4f15-880f-9c084b8dd413
  5. Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game: I just acquired my first Xbox ever (Series S) and I couldn't find the option to change game audio and subtitle language without changing my system's language. This is a very important feature for...
  6. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.: Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals", etc. I think this is too limiting. There should...
  7. Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option

in XBoX on Windows
    Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option: There we times where I found it was a hassle to not record my whole screen like a youtuber so I would have to add clips together to make it fit. Everytime I switch screen it won't record. Please...
  8. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  9. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  10. Should have the option to delay updates

in XboX Insiders
    Should have the option to delay updates: I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update submitted by /u/Pelktown [link] [comments]