“There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

Discus and support “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by nukmex, Jun 23, 2018.

1. nukmex
    nukmex Guest

“There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you.

:)

nukmex, Jun 23, 2018
  2. lNSlDlOUS
    lNSlDlOUS Guest
    There seems to be an issue with your account

Hi guys

I received an email saying 'There seems to be an issue with your account' & 'We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit'.

To be honest, my rewards have never seemed to work properly, but I simply gave up on the issue and never got it rectified. Probably not a great idea, but if you are now aware of the problem, can this be sorted out?

Thanks

lNSlDlOUS, Jun 23, 2018
  3. There seems to be an issue with your account

PhoenixReins918

There seems to be an issue with your account: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit

please reach out to our support forum team.

TerrificMOMMY, Jun 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 23, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

Hello SteveSully,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  7. geldan9598 Win User

Can't access xbox live

Okay, just got access to my account finally, but for some reason i couldnt see the emails. Now onto the main issue, what is going on exactly? Why cant i access my acocunt, I remember getting 4000 reward credits for renewing xbox live. Sooooooo wat?
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account

Hello scgt1,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

Regarding your past deposits, you can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. For example, you spent your last deposit on a purchase of Darksiders II Definitive Edition.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account

Hi scgt1. If you go to your
    MyRewards
    page, scroll down to the MyStatement section which is right below your MyVIP Star Rank and MyCredits section. From there, you can view your past Credits history by selecting "View Statement" and "Lifetime Rewards Earned". We've made one deposit
    to your account, which was on December 21, 2016, the date you referenced. The deposit is listed as the refund for $7.40. You used those funds on December 27 for Darksiders II.

You currently have 13,510 Credits pending in your account. Unfortunately, when attempting to deposit into your Microsoft account, an error occurs because your primary billable account cannot be determined. This is an issue that the another team is working
    on and we do not know when it will be resolved. We will continue to attempt deposits to your account. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Thema:

1. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email. - Similar Threads - “There Seems Issue

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  6. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

in XBoX on Windows
    So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,: Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox,...
  7. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  8. (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue): I attempted to contact multiple official Halo social media pages first to bafflingly get banned without a word from their page and even banished from an entire social media platform for reporting...
  9. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

in XBoX on Windows
    is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...: So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of...
  10. Seems the new dash has some issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Seems the new dash has some issues....: No apps or games will load: "For some reason [game/app] has taken too long to start". (0x8027025a) I assume this is same error everyone is receiving (I couldn't report a problem via the xbox...