There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

Discus and support There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi can someone help me plz I have been recording gameplay using the game dvr on the Xbox app but now when I try to use it, it says There is nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by toxic chris 280, Mar 6, 2017.

1. There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

hi can someone help me plz I have been recording gameplay using the game dvr on the Xbox app but now when I try to use it, it says

There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again if someone can help I would be great thank you

:)

toxic chris 280, Mar 6, 2017
  2. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    "There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again"

Hi Josh, What version of the app are you using? If your able to reproduce this issue, and your experiencing this issue with Xbox App (Beta) too, please use the "report a problem". This will provide helpful data for the developers to investigate. In the
    mean-time I will highlight this in our reports to the developers to review.

Thanks for reporting,

Best

Bestlano, Mar 6, 2017
  3. Marusame
    Marusame Guest
    "There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again"

Xbox App on Windows 10

Okay, first off its pretty demeaning for a program to tell ME when its okay for me to record.. if i want to record ill record thankfully i have OBS but it would be cool to use this official recorder if only to try it out.

No matter if its an app or an official thing like minecraft for windows 10 or a real installed game... makes no difference i keep getting "There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again" after it starts recording for 3 seconds.

Marusame, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

Occasionally, there are times when a recording does not end correctly. For those instances, you may need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here's how:

1. Close the game and then go to the search box on the Windows taskbar and search for “Task Manager”.
    2. In Task Manager, select “More details” and then browse the list of running processes. Select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it’s still there) and then select End task.
    3. Restart the game and try recording again.
    Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Mar 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: