There is no record microphone option in my game DVR

Discus and support There is no record microphone option in my game DVR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before my computer crashed I could record my all games and also record my game commentary along with it.but after fixing my computer, I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Razorraider9443, Oct 9, 2016.

1. There is no record microphone option in my game DVR

Before my computer crashed I could record my all games and also record my game commentary along with it.but after fixing my computer, I am unable to record most of the fullscreen games and i can't find my "record your microphone"option in the setting.My
    Xbox app is up to date.

:)

Razorraider9443, Oct 9, 2016
  2. L1tt13 Buddy
    L1tt13 Buddy Guest
    Not able to record microphone with Game DVR

My friend has the option to record his microphone in Game DVR, but I don't. I have 2 connected and working microphones, one is a compression mic and one is from my Razer headphones, the only option is to record game audio, no option for microphone. Any help?

L1tt13 Buddy, Oct 9, 2016
  3. xXGUYVERXx
    xXGUYVERXx Guest
    XBox one Problems / missing features

My xbox is missing the record gameplay with game dvr option. I still can record clips but there's no option to save the clips that option is gone to? Tryed restoring but no joy. Even got the latest update.

xXGUYVERXx, Oct 9, 2016
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Have you tried recording your commentary after the fact using the video editor app on your console? That could be your only option at this point if you're using third party software to record your gaming clips.

Do you use Twitch? If so, can others hear you while you broadcast? If not, there could be something else going on. Let me know if this helps!

MattyMidway, Oct 10, 2016
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Have you tried recording your commentary after the fact using the video editor app on your console? That could be your only option at this point if you're using third party software to record your gaming clips.

Do you use Twitch? If so, can others hear you while you broadcast? If not, there could be something else going on. Let me know if this helps!
  6. FRANCISCOXBOXER Win User

Windows 10 Built-in Screen Recorder

Hello, start the app and go to Settings (it's the gear icon) and then proceed to the Game DVR tab.

From there, scroll down until you see a slider for "Record my microphone when I record game clips."

Also, go to the Windows 10 Start menu > Settings > Privacy > Microphone and make sure the Xbox app is allowed to use it.
  7. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Xbox one automatically recording game clips (FM5 Drifting Away)

Turn off the game DVR completely. Settings preferences turn off game DVR. Note that with it off all gameplay recording including manual methods like record that and the DVR app will no longer be able to record. Hopefully they will add an option to turn off
    just the auto recording.
  8. Legendgenesis Win User

Game DVR not recording microphone.

You can also record your gameplay through Mixer and download it to your PC as well.
  9. RazorElectric43 Win User

Game DVR not recording microphone.

You can't record voice through DVR, however if your using Mixer for audio why not record video with Mixer as well.
Thema:

1. There is no record microphone option in my game DVR - Similar Threads - record microphone option

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. game Bar does not record my microphone properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game Bar does not record my microphone properly: When recording a game via Game Bar, my voice sounds somewhat broken on the clip. my mic works perfectly fine, and it only sounds broken on the recording. It is also only my mic audio, not the...
  7. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  8. Game Bar doesn't record microphone unless I mute and unmute it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar doesn't record microphone unless I mute and unmute it again: Hello, Whenever I want to use the Game Bar to record the last 30 seconds of my games, the microphone icon appears unmuted, but actually is muted. I have to press mute and unmute to make it work...
  9. How to record audio with Xbox Stereo Headset microphone with Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record audio with Xbox Stereo Headset microphone with Windows 10: I am unable to record audio with the Audacity program with my new "XBOX Stereo Headset" while using Windows 10. I have plugged the 3.5mm jack into the back of my motherboard. I can hear audio...
  10. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...