There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store

Discus and support There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy AC Valhalla Standard Edition, but the only editions available is the gold and ultimate. How do I buy the standard edition?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottMckenzie1, Nov 10, 2020.

1. There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store

I want to buy AC Valhalla Standard Edition, but the only editions available is the gold and ultimate.

How do I buy the standard edition?

:)

ScottMckenzie1, Nov 10, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox S Series - Assasins Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

4. JeremyFeder Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition

Sorry but I can’t buy the standard edition
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Ac valhalla

6. georgecosti Win User

Backwards Compatible Game Can’t Download Profile

Assassins creed valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok
Thema:

There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store

1. There is no option to buy Assassin's Creed Valhalla Standard Edition in xbox store - Similar Threads - option buy Assassin's

2. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  3. Hi, are there any options for me to buy the minecraft gift card, i am buying from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, are there any options for me to buy the minecraft gift card, i am buying from the...: Hi, I am from the Philippines, and I'd like to know what other options on where or how I can buy minecraft gift card for outside US. I'll send the gift card to a player in Kazakhstan. Hope...
  4. I already bought Minecraft but the launcher only has the option to buy

in XBoX Accessibility
    I already bought Minecraft but the launcher only has the option to buy: I bought Minecraft years ago, and when the time came I merged my Mojang account with my Microsoft account. I was able to play Minecraft after that. But now the launcher only offers the option of...
  5. About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to...: I already have a Game Pass account I have been paying monthly for just over a year. Do I have to pay more if already get Game Pass Ultimate? 00ef4743-9440-4c44-8727-e8ce4dc3edbd
  6. Trying to buy a game on the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/checkout and only US option is available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy a game on the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/checkout and only US option is available: I'm living in Greece and try to buy a game (Hogwarts legacy for S/X series), on the https://www.xbox.com/ , and during checkout the store doesn't see my billing addresses, so it propose me to add...
  7. Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...: The Xbox ONE version of Hogwarts Legacy is much cheaper, but if it limits the Series X's potential in any way, I won't buy it. 7f40e94d-80f8-402e-b6ac-5ebc3cf9e02c
  8. Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store: Right now you need to scroll down all the way down to the add on list (which is already annoying as the new store app doesn't support scrolling with RT/LT), and you can't purchase directly from...
  9. I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask...: I can't buy the game pass without asking permission. But there is no option to ask permission. What should I do? 0a05e2b0-a228-4190-bea4-66bb80d44fd8
  10. I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it...: After it gives me the option to view it in the Microsoft store it doesn’t show I have anything downloaded but if I go to my games and apps I can see that I have it all downloaded....