There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

Discus and support There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there when will u guys restock... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arnav Reddy, May 10, 2024.

1. Arnav Reddy
    Arnav Reddy Guest

i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there

when will u guys restock the robux

I really need the robux

:)

Arnav Reddy, May 10, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Arnav! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

To clarify, are you referring to the Robux offer from Microsoft Rewards, or the Robux you can purchase from the Microsoft Store?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Can I buy robux with a Microsoft gift card?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to your question, yes it should be possible for you to use your Microsoft credit or Xbox credit to buy in-game currency such as Robux. Are you trying to buy it in-game?

You have the option to buy Robux in game, or you may directly go to the Xbox store here is the link as well this is for 400 robux https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/400-Robu...

I hope this information helps. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft rewards microsoft gift card

Hi,William! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, you can use Microsoft Rewards earned balance to buy Robux. But you will need to get them directly from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-robux-para...
  6. Itz Corl1 Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hello, thanks for replying! Yes, my 400 robux purchase was not added to my roblox account that had the email that I purchased it in verified, The robux purchase as well had gone through.
Thema:

1. There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!! - Similar Threads - option 200 robux

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  6. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  7. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  8. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  9. Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards: Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it. I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and only need 400 more rewards points to do this,...
  10. APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!

in XBoX on Consoles
    APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!: GTA-Style MMO APB Reloaded Quietly Launches on Xbox One, Has a $200 DLC Option The GTA-inspired APB: Reloaded has quietly launched on Xbox One today, marking the long-running free-to-play MMO's...