there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?

Discus and support there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no option avaliable to claim robux 75ea4edd-aed8-473d-b412-c6b867ecd413 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tuomb11, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Tuomb11
    Tuomb11 Guest

There is no option avaliable to claim robux

:)

Tuomb11, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this for Microsoft Rewards?
  3. LaZy xxgamin Win User

How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

Hi there! You can redeem the gift card by going to the xbox store-> use a code-> then you enter the gift card

after you enter the gift gcard to use it for robuxs you go into roblox->robux-> choose the one you want-> the payment option should say microsoft account then your balance (if not click on the payment option thats there then microsoft account)-> click confirm

The robuxs should be in your account

If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this or message me on xbox @
  4. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  5. Belle B Win User

Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

I understand, Jason.

But as mentioned, no - you wouldn't be able to use your gift card. Also, on Roblox app - there's no option to redeem any code, as its being done through their website.

I've collected all the possible options on how to buy Robux on the website or through the app I've attached it here.

You can only add a valid payment method to purchase robux through the Roblox app.

[​IMG]
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

Hello liv vanst,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
Thema:

1. there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux? - Similar Threads - option avaliable roblox

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  6. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  7. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  8. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  9. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  10. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...