There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.

Discus and support There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. But this option existed then and disappeared, why? and how to reactivate? I want a solution, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leonardo Lada, Jan 7, 2024.

1. There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox.

There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. But this option existed then and disappeared, why? and how to reactivate? I want a solution, I can no longer play with graphic mods without this option, does anyone know how to solve it?

:)

Leonardo Lada, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Leonardo Lada Win User

Por favor, dentro do jogo, vá para Configurações > Vídeo > Modo Gráfico.
    As I said in the question, there is no longer this option in the game
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Leonardo,

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
  4. Leonardo Lada Win User

Tem razão. Acabei de instalar o jogo no meu console para conferir, e notei que as opções gráficas agora estão espalhadas pelas configurações de vídeo. (Imagem 01). Pode ser por isso que não temos o menu suspenso.

[​IMG]
    I understand, but the option to activate the shader no longer exists, perhaps under another name, but I couldn't find it.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

You are correct.

I just installed the game on my console to check it out, and I have noticed that the graphical options are now spread out through the Video settings. (Image 01).

That may be why we don't have the dropdown menu.

[​IMG]
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Please, inside the game, go to Settings > Video > Graphics Mode.
Thema:

1. There is no “graphics mode” option in the game on Xbox. - Similar Threads - “graphics mode” option

2. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  3. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  4. my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my game is not opening and saying graphics problem.: The game is not starting when I am clicking enter and saying that it is a graphics problem. (How should I solve it ) 09d1375c-42a9-4d72-af9f-5cd5f17102b9
  5. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  6. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  7. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  8. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  9. Xbox series s graphics issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s graphics issue: [img] I've been having a problem with the screen flashing in some games, at first I thought it was a problem with my monitor but then i saw it in clips so I'm trying to figure out if it's a glitch...
  10. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...