There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

Discus and support There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: -... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by legaCypowers, May 30, 2024.

1. legaCypowers
    legaCypowers Guest

https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement

What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash

What i have tried:

- Unlinking the account and linking it again

- Changing privacy settings

- Reset networking MAC Address settings

- Factory Reset the console

- Trying to contact the customer support (which is pretty much null since there is no working way to call a microsoft representative, which violates my country consumer laws)

I'm using a wired connection, and the network diagnostics states that i have NAT Open.

:)

legaCypowers, May 30, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. MAFS_81 Win User

How can I enable Discord on my teenage son's Xbox X?

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I've done all of those things. To be more specific, what I think I'm needing, and currently missing, is the Discord option in the friends/party chat menu.

I have created his Discord account and, using the Discord website, linked it with his Xbox account but it's not showing on the Xbox itself.

Thanks again
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  5. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  6. Renatodibi Win User

Discord won't link on xbox

Hi Mark.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I imagine that you have already tried reconnecting it on the console. In any case, it could be helpful if you could post some screenshots of the Xbox window to assist me in understanding the issue better. Typically, reconnecting it from the console should suffice.

To connect to Discord through your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.
    Under the Discord tile, select Link.
    Follow the instructions to link your Discord account.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

Kind regards
    Renato
Thema:

1. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked) - Similar Threads - Discord option Groups

2. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  3. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat: I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix...
  4. Discord streaming option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming option not showing up: I am on the delta ring and the option for discord streaming isnt there but in the discord section says “talk and stream”, does anyone know how to fix this? I have already reset a couple times too...
  5. How do I access the Discord screen share option?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I access the Discord screen share option?: I opted in for the update previews but nothing changed. I checked my system's updates but it says it's completely up to date yet I'm still missing that option. Can someone please help me figure...
  6. I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no discord option in parties and chats after November 16th 2022 update…..why???: Have updated Xbox and no discord availability in parties and chat section….why???? b090c2f3-3b80-4767-8c0e-6620ab08eb2a
  7. The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...: The "join party" button is greyed out, i can't accept or send invites, and i can't join discord calls either. Please help. 45c385ce-35ef-49c5-a158-0c0a0fc8993d
  8. Discord Option Not Showing in Parties

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Not Showing in Parties: The option to connect to Discord through the party on my Xbox is gone. I unlinked and relinked them and it says everything is good but when I hit transfer on my Discord app it just takes me to...
  9. Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server

in XboX Insiders
    Discord wont give me the option to connect Xbox to the server: It usually has a button saying to connect but it isn’t there anymore and I also linked both apps to my account submitted by /u/DeathRider93 [link] [comments]
  10. Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

in XboX Insiders
    Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it: When I go to party and chats the discord link should be right under "chat requests" but it isn't there for me. Any idea why it isn't there for me? I don't have alpha software. submitted by...