There is a problem with the repair order

Discus and support There is a problem with the repair order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, When I use this webpage, I can't report for repair [img] https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ I've tried restarting the PC and logging back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LinPD, Apr 9, 2023.

1. LinPD
    LinPD Guest

Hi,

When I use this webpage, I can't report for repair

There is a problem with the repair order [​IMG]

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

I've tried restarting the PC and logging back in

My xbox controller's left joystick rebounded and continued to input,

and I couldn't control the upper left corner, and the update still didn't solve the problem

I think I need a repair, but I can't submit the order, what could be the problem?

:)

LinPD, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LinPD, by the message being displayed on the website, it could be some problem on Microsoft's side.

As this whole process is automatic on the system, please wait and try again later from another browser.
  3. LinPD Win User

I'll come back with an update. If you have the same problem. Microsoft Support can be found at ‘’Ask the Community for Help‘’. they will help solve the problem
  4. LinPD Win User

thank you for your reply

In the past few days, I have tried several web browsers, and I have also used mobile phones and computers to log in

I used Microsoft Edge's in-private webpage recommended by the community before.

all the same result

Interesting thing is, when I asked other players who helped out in the online community, they said the feature still works perfectly fine.

This is very strange, will it have something to do with my account?

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , by the message being displayed on the website, it could be some problem on Microsoft's side.

As this whole process is automatic on the system, please wait and try again later from another browser.
  5. Arminator Win User

repair order

6. DarkxKnight55 Win User

Repair Order.

To find out about your order please goto https://support.xbox.com/contact-us they will be able to let you know because we don't have access to this information sorry
Thema:

1. There is a problem with the repair order - Similar Threads - problem repair order

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  4. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  5. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  6. Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?: Have anybody figured out starfield crashing problem yet?. My game shut off my console sometimes and it starting to be pain in my ... submitted by /u/Parking-Unit2357 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series 2 Controller Repair - How do I get Microsoft to ACTUALLY sort my problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Controller Repair - How do I get Microsoft to ACTUALLY sort my problem?: Here's a run-down of the issues I have had, and the process by which I have tried to get this sorted. The controller that shipped with my Series X developed a fault with the LB button where it...
  8. Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...: Hi, I got issue with my Elite v2 Controller bumber RB button. My controller is still under warranty, when completing a service repair I fill the form like this: [img] If I select issue...
  9. XBOX one x repair problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one x repair problem: Hi, I bought my XBOX one X from Game UK online, after five months it had become faulty. i sent it back to them for repair or replacement, they have got back to me saying they will refund its...
  10. Creating repair order problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating repair order problem: Hello have problem with creating repair orders. all time get error There is a problem with the address provided. Please check the city, state, and zip code combination and try again. i try...