there i didnt know who to talk to

Discus and support there i didnt know who to talk to in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there I didn't know who to talk to but I getting some trouble with a player on xbox live he is threating me, sending death threats and saying hes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VioletTitan2891, Jan 26, 2014.

1. there i didnt know who to talk to

hi there I didn't know who to talk to but I getting some trouble with a player on xbox live he is threating me, sending death threats and saying hes going to hack me his gamer tag is AG ll Magic it use to be (just nick demon) I cant remember the others

:)

VioletTitan2891, Jan 26, 2014
  2. xVanRydenx
    xVanRydenx Guest
    Need players for MP, players who use equipment and brains, not just Gun and frags

Hi Blackheart, I think I played with you in a party yesterday, sorry I didnt know who you were. I will be on again today from 9pm + if you would like to play. I will have my mike so we can talk on there.

xVanRydenx, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Mac Perrello
    Mac Perrello Guest
    Need to change gamertag...

My gamertag i am trying to change it,i don't know who to talk to but it really violates the code of conduct,I didnt know my nephew didnt want the name.I heard you guys have helped before so i was wondering if you could help me and the live supporter
    told me to post it here.Please and thankYou

Mac Perrello, Jan 26, 2014
  4. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Make sure you
    them. In your case you should be able to jump to their profile from the message itself. You don't have to worry about being hacked. Just make sure that no one knows the email address or password attached to your account and you will be fine. They
    cannot "hack" your account.

XBR Poseidon, Jan 26, 2014
  5. XBR Poseidon Win User

Make sure you
    them. In your case you should be able to jump to their profile from the message itself. You don't have to worry about being hacked. Just make sure that no one knows the email address or password attached to your account and you will be fine. They
    cannot "hack" your account.
  6. Leon Dies Win User

Playing a M rateing gaming and banned for trash talking.

i just got band for trash talking too, but the guy who started it didnt, cause i didnt complain. if ur gonna talk trash u shouldnt cry about it when someone else is better at it.... way to be unfair
    -[Mod Removed - Profanity]
  7. Xenokai Win User

Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy?

People i talked to on the phone didnt know for usre o_O anyone on these forum know?
  8. xVanRydenx Win User

Need players for MP, players who use equipment and brains, not just Gun and frags

Hi Blackheart, I think I played with you in a party yesterday, sorry I didnt know who you were. I will be on again today from 9pm + if you would like to play. I will have my mike so we can talk on there.
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

Who can I talk to that actually knows what they are doing?

Hi there you could private message a official support member here on the forums. By going into one of the announcements on the main page of this forum there either mister or misses under there post there should be a envelope click on it and send your PM.
Thema:

1. there i didnt know who to talk to - Similar Threads - didnt talk

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  5. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  6. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  7. hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello, almost a month ago my refund request was approved but still didnt receive the money...: Auftragsnummer: [mod removed] Nummer der Serviceanforderung: [mod removed] 208f9cc6-7947-41c7-9840-dd88291314f9
  8. Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today i just bought 100 robux with my 1500 points and i checked in my account i didnt see...: basically just bought robux with the 1500 points from Microsoft rewards and I checked my account and I didn't get the robux even though they didn't ask for username because I already have alot of...
  9. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...: i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied 819c8e40-75a6-442c-b58a-4577608041cb
  10. I got banned for playing better than others. I didnt cuss and talk to any stranger.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for playing better than others. I didnt cuss and talk to any stranger.: I was playing today with a good friend of mine and then ism received a message from microsoft where it says that i got an enforcement. But my question is why? There were people messaging theyre...