There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

Discus and support There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lacaesha Wilson, Dec 16, 2023.

1. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on this acct. The owners and users of this account and gaming did not authorize these gift purchases. I am requesting a refund and review of this. Thank you

:)

Lacaesha Wilson, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Lacaesha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing unauthorized gift purchases on your account. What we can firstly recommend is that you immediately update your security information and change your account password or enable two-factor authentication to prevent any further unauthorized access.

To request a refund for the unauthorized gift purchases, you can contact our live support team directly through the steps below. They be able to assist you with any billing related questions. Please note that Microsoft takes account security very seriously, and we encourage all users to take necessary precautions to protect their accounts.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Wayne Durston Win User

Purchased bull shark card on the 1st September and haven't received it yet

Sorry it wasn't paid through my bank account it was done with Microsoft gift card. Order number *** date purchased 01 September 2023.
  4. bigboy007747 Win User

Game Bar Party only hears me if xbox game bar is actively open

I did this method and it worked for me. Thank you for the idea.

Date: 12/6/2023
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Unauthorised purchase ( V-bucks)

If you have not had any refunds in the past and you put it was an unauthorized purchase by a child you should be ok. You can also remove any cards from the account and just use gift cards to add money to the account. That way you never have to worry
    about unauthorized purchases.
  6. Michael Polak (Visua Win User

pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

Here is the log for my issue:

9/29/2023 12:48:28 PM Log created

9/29/2023 12:48:28 PM UIAction: PIXLaunch

9/29/2023 12:48:29 PM UIAction: DeviceConnection

9/29/2023 12:48:29 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_FastIterationMode 1

9/29/2023 12:48:30 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_USBConnectionCount 0

9/29/2023 12:48:54 PM UIAction: ActiveViewChanged_XboxConnectionView

9/29/2023 12:49:19 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_USBConnectionCount 0

9/29/2023 12:49:33 PM Metric: DeviceConnectionExt_USBConnectionCount 0

9/29/2023 12:50:41 PM UIAction: TakeCapture

9/29/2023 12:50:41 PM Metric: CaptureNextFrameRequestSeconds 0.0698029

9/29/2023 12:50:41 PM Error (CaptureNextFrameRequest): E_FILE_NOT_FOUND(0x80070002) The system cannot find the file specified.
Thema:

1. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. - Similar Threads - are unauthorized gift

2. how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox: There have been unauthorized charges on my nephew's xbox. my Chase Visa was connected to the 4 charges I did authorize how do i get these other charges removed e0eb5e9b-bef2-49de-8917-6bc476a4dec0
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  5. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  6. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  7. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  8. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  9. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  10. "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24485eb3-27e2-4522-b217-a15ca81bbc81