There are rights that can not be violated as they want

Discus and support There are rights that can not be violated as they want in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not agree that in my console one condition me to accede accepting to share my data of my profiles with third parties can not force me to access!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crisis James, May 19, 2018.

1. Crisis James
    Crisis James Guest

I do not agree that in my console one condition me to accede accepting to share my data of my profiles with third parties can not force me to access!

:)

Crisis James, May 19, 2018
  2. iG PsYcHoTiC
    iG PsYcHoTiC Guest
    Banned from Live

If there is a mistake, you will have to post in the Enforcement section of the forum like DigitalAssassin said, if you are banned it is extremely likely that you have violated the Code of Conduct, Bans are never lifted. An enforcement team representative
    MAY tell you how you violated the Code of Conduct but they reserve the right to ban you and not tell you why. It's an ugly situation but I'm afraid its irreversible.

iG PsYcHoTiC, May 19, 2018
  3. nichter67
    nichter67 Guest
    Do not purchase any ea game

It’s a dictatorship. You can purchase their game and their add on packs, and they can cut off your service at anytime just by saying you violated the terms of service.
    You have no rights. They will not answer your questions or do any investigative work other than to say violation of terms of service.
    It is a dictatorship. We live in America, but this company thinks they can do whatever they want without there being any consequences.

nichter67, May 19, 2018
  4. There are rights that can not be violated as they want

third parties are usually the game developers

ForzaDrift Girl, May 20, 2018
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

third parties are usually the game developers
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

First Amendment rights violation

The First Amendment to the US Constitution discusses what Congress cannot do.
    Microsoft is not part of Congress. So, when you join Xbox Live, you enter into an agreement with Microsoft. Microsoft agrees to keep the services running as much as possible and provides your connection to its servers, and you agree to follow their rules.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

First Amendment rights violation

Lets have a little history lesson:

The first amendment: I will even bold the text pertinent to this discussion

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
    abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

As you can see it says that CONGRESS shall make no laws abridging the freedom of speech it says nothing about a private company making rules that you agreed to abide by when signing up for their service
    on their servers.

This goes beyond even online servers try going into ANY place of business in real life and see how long you stay in that establishment cursing out an employee or anyone that is there before you are asked
    to leave.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Microsoft's Violation of Consumer Rights

We definitely understand your frustration, and we apologize for the experience. However, a few things to note from the

Xbox 360 S Console and Accessory Warranty
    :

• The warranty mentions: " After You return Your Xbox 360 S or Accessory to Microsoft, Microsoft will inspect it." This does not mention that Microsoft will pay for the shipping of the Xbox 360 S or Accessory.
    • The warranty also states: "MICROSOFT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR XBOX 360 S OR ACCESSORY, OR TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE, IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY."
      This does not refer to paying for shipping, but rather the replacement of the actual console or accessory as being the remedy for a malfunction unit.
    • If you purchased the console in the United States, the warranty is administered by the laws of the State of Washington, regardless of where you live.

Finally, this thread is construed as a "sign petition" type of thread, which are prohibited on the Xbox.com Forums, and as such this thread or any other threads of this nature will be locked. The
    Forum Guidelines that all users agree to when they use the forums state:

21. Thou shall not to start any "Sign petition" threads, or "Poll" threads. Please use the boards to start conversation about ideas or thoughts on Xbox Live or games. Starting a discussion is a much more meaningful way to get get a response from the community.

Again, we apologize for the frustration, but we hope this can help clear up any confusion. :)
  9. voteDC Win User

Microsoft's Violation of Consumer Rights

A store return policy does not override your consumer rights. Inside of 12 months your first port of call is with the store you bought the item from if it proves to be faulty.
Thema:

1. There are rights that can not be violated as they want - Similar Threads - are rights violated

2. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  3. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  4. Elite 2 D-pad Right Arrow Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 D-pad Right Arrow Not Working: A few days ago, there was an update for my Elite 2 controller which I installed. Since then, the D-pad right arrow has been having issues in Call of Duty. The right arrow calls in a kill streak in...
  5. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  6. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  7. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  8. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  9. Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right?: I just bought an Xbox series s and it keeps scrolling to the right even with a friend's controller connected that works just fine on their own console. So it's not the controllers. I assume it has...
  10. Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...: I can't play call of duty anymore 22e89921-df68-4b49-96e6-70d5ec7e102e