Themes too dark since the updated!

Discus and support Themes too dark since the updated! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; All of the themes on the xbox homepage are too dark at the top since they shaded the top out. I want my themes as bright as they were. Its where they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Grump_Master, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Themes too dark since the updated!

All of the themes on the xbox homepage are too dark at the top since they shaded the top out. I want my themes as bright as they were. Its where they put the 5 icons at the top of the screen.

submitted by /u/The_Grump_Master
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Grump_Master, Feb 23, 2024
  2. RickMcQuay Win User

Netflix and Notifications

Same problem here with notifications.

Also since the last update videos in Netflix and Amazon are really dark, almost too dark to watch. Just the videos, the menu and games are fine.
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is Gamepass/owned/downloaded/disc

2 fantastic ideas right there!! I suffer with headaches from glare so am currently in dark theme.. and it takes me ages to tell my games apart too lol.
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Identity Theft?

It was the light and dark theme that i disliked about the sequel.
  5. kRevali Win User

If you could erase your memory of playing one game/series so you could experience it again for the first time, what would you choose and why?

BioShock because it is awesome, love the speampunk theme and how dark it is
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Themes for Xbox

I like the simplicity of the dark and light themes less is more
Thema:

Themes too dark since the updated!

1. Themes too dark since the updated! - Similar Threads - Themes too dark

2. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  3. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  4. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  5. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  7. Can't change color or theme.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change color or theme.: I've not been able to change my background or theme. Also my list of full games won't display at all. I've tried power cycling and resetting the xbox all together. Starting to think its a hardware...
  8. Xbox Profile Color Theme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Color Theme: When the xbox community chooses to change there profile color, the xbox platform gives you about 20 different pre loaded colors to choose from. I'm not fond of 2-3 colors that I have the choice...
  9. How do I keep my personalized background after applying a high contrast theme?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my personalized background after applying a high contrast theme?: When I apply high contrast, light or dark, my personalized xbox background disappears. I love the feel of the theme I chose. Setting my background after applying the contrast theme isn't working...
  10. The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...: I remember the results were supposed to be posted around March or May 2022, but we're already in May 2023 and still nothing. I feel like these sweepstakes are a scam......