Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing

Discus and support Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I opened the theme my Xbox app the app crashed. Today is the first time this happened. Is this this a bug or should I be worried?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MemeMaster_12, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing

When I opened the theme my Xbox app the app crashed. Today is the first time this happened.

Is this this a bug or should I be worried?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jun 22, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Could you provide us with further details regarding your issue provide: Are you using your Xbox or a pc ?
  3. Juan-Claude Philande Win User

Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?

I have the same error on my Desktop PC XBOX App keeps crashing without logging in. After I updated the App keeps crashing need asap help.
  4. Francia J. Win User

TMX Theme My Xbox app crashes

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
  5. fransSpikanor Win User

skype app keeps crashing

skype app keeps still crashing on my xbox one.

and the last update i got was on 7-01-2016
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

solitaire theme not working

Hey there ;)

but the problem is that the game crash with that theme??
Thema:

1. Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Theme app keeps

2. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  3. Themes too dark since the updated!

in XboX Insiders
    Themes too dark since the updated!: All of the themes on the xbox homepage are too dark at the top since they shaded the top out. I want my themes as bright as they were. Its where they put the 5 icons at the top of the screen....
  4. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  8. Can't change color or theme.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change color or theme.: I've not been able to change my background or theme. Also my list of full games won't display at all. I've tried power cycling and resetting the xbox all together. Starting to think its a hardware...
  9. TMX Theme My Xbox app crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    TMX Theme My Xbox app crashes: Theme My Xbox is the same today I downloaded it for the first time I go into this application it loads opens and crashes I tried to reboot nothing helps b2d02b6a-1a76-4bd4-8cbe-5f38b8d8ab3b
  10. This is about the app theme my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is about the app theme my xbox: How do you delete your account on it i go on support and nothing pops up. Is there even a way to delete your account on tmx/theme my xbox 941cbd0a-70a6-44c0-bc77-de76b07da0bc