The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?

Discus and support The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using a busted up and broken old wired offbrand 360 controller for most of my time playing on Gamepass games using the web browser, however... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRM Always Online, Dec 16, 2023.

1. The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?

I have been using a busted up and broken old wired offbrand 360 controller for most of my time playing on Gamepass games using the web browser, however upon ordering a new controller designed for the series X console I've found that it no longer works with the browser I've been using, that being said I've been able to download the app onto this chromebook and I tested it out by playing Guilty Gear: Strive. It worked fine then but upon trying to play Hitman: World of Assassination or Yakuza Zero I've found that the thumb stick is unresponsive and thetriggers only rotate the camera, again I'm unable to do much here since this is on a chromebook, was wondering if there was a way to get this controller to work or if I'd have to just bite the dust on this one

:)

DRM Always Online, Dec 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?