The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

Discus and support The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know if this is happening to many other people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jcnet1, Oct 2, 2023.

1. /u/jcnet1
    /u/jcnet1 Guest

The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

I don't know if this is happening to many other people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a day. I thought it would sort itself out after a few updates but it persists.

Is this currently routinely happening? This is a rather new change relative to my several years in the program. I just want to be sure if this is intentional or a bug in a recent alpha skip ahead update.

submitted by /u/jcnet1
    [link] [comments]

/u/jcnet1, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Profile won't receive party or game invites

I have the same problem. I have the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Dashboard.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  6. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
Thema:

1. The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead) - Similar Threads - store dashboard constantly

2. The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to a lot of people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a day....
  3. Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...
  4. The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen: In the title. Ive been a customer for 12 years, have you not taken enough of my money? I'm thinking I should cancel game pass just to get the tile off my home screen. There's a question, if I...
  5. If you don't like the Store replacing My Games & Apps on the Dashboard answer no on the...

in XboX Insiders
    If you don't like the Store replacing My Games & Apps on the Dashboard answer no on the...: Yes I know you can hit up to get to my games and apps. That is all. submitted by /u/bryty93 [link] [comments]
  6. Game Pass and Store options are ordered differently on the Dashboard and the Guide. (OCD...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass and Store options are ordered differently on the Dashboard and the Guide. (OCD...: If you look at the options at the top of the new Dashboard they go My games & apps, Store, Game Pass, Search, Settings. However, at the bottom of the Guide they go Notifications, Game Pass, Store,...
  7. On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games...: On my series x dashboard the store tile is never leaving the cue? It used to as more games played it would move across and off the cue but now it moves to the last tile on the right and never...
  8. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?: I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the...
  9. Series X fully shuts off while on dashboard or store

in XboX Insiders
    Series X fully shuts off while on dashboard or store: Since day one my xbox series x turns off if I leave it on the dashboard for around an hour on average (the longest it stayed on was almost three hours). I'm talking about a complete shutdown and I...
  10. New dashboard and Xbox store User Interface

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard and Xbox store User Interface: Im on an Xbox One S, I had the new updated layout for the Microsoft store but still the standard dashboard. My friend currently has both the new dashboard AND store layout on their Xbox I edited...