The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

Discus and support The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leon2477311, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Leon2477311
    Leon2477311 Guest

Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity.

Now I can't get into my account.

I've tried the quiz but the questions are just simply unfair and quite stupid.

For example one question asked if I'd made any purchases.

Yes, I have but I've got the money through Xbox gift cards and not credit cards, there is nowhere to say I've done it with gift cards so it's automatically question wrong.

For example again, a question asked me to list my password, I did. I've only used 1 password.

The next question said list other passwords so once again question wrong.

This ai system is unfair.

Please Microsoft, fix this.

I've spent so much money on that account , I don't want to lose it forever

Please

You can contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Or you can reply.

:)

Leon2477311, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

We understand that you are trying to recover your account. We know how important it is for you to access the account especially as it is linked to your Xbox and purchases. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

Security information is added to an account for validation purposes. If the account detects suspicious activity the system will require verification of the owner which in this case happened to you.

The active the security information (alternate email address or phone number) the bigger the chance of account recovery.

To ensure we are on the same page, can we ask what the error message you are getting when you access your account through this link: Microsoft account | Home? Please provide us a screenshot of the message and conceal your personal information like email address.

By the way, do you recall using VPN or any third-party apps that may change your IP location that makes your log-in to the account suspicious? Or you/Dad did not access the account on that specific day?

If you have tried to reset the password of the account, we recommend you resubmit an account recovery form. For tips for account recovery form: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support.

Account recovery is in your hands.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Hexes x Win User

Forza horizon cant play

And is says disc is unreadable and its a games on demand sorry for making slot of type answer thingys im just mad
  5. FiveWizz Win User

Trying to Unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement

don't mean to hurt your feelings but there's a real easy way to do that epic jump quest thingy just using a alien vehicle. :/ don't be mad.
  6. EdibleBobby Win User

My xbox keeps signing me out

This is happening to me too!!! It's driving me mad!!
Thema:

1. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad. - Similar Threads - regain account quiz

2. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access: Recently, my brother was playing minecraft, when he had his account hacked. upon further inspection, the hacker has deleted his microsoft account (registered under gmail) and since then we have...
  5. How to I regain my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I regain my microsoft account: This is a very odd way of realising this, but I tried to login to Minecraft today only to realise that my Microsoft account was no longer linked to it and was linked to somebody elses outlook acc,...
  6. Regain access to Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to Minecraft Java account: I have lost access to my Mojang account when I switched computers. I still have the receipt to my order> Order ID: #75b9ce8e0d7e48e790d10428555447a3 Transaction ID: braintree:cthepde7 Can you...
  7. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  8. How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...: I do not know any login credentials to my minecraft account, would I still be able to regain it on my new windows 11 computer? 5c1e89e5-71f4-4991-8cc9-aff9672f87c1
  9. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  10. How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account: hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account the next day i have proof that OneHandWarrior...