The Xbox One S Shut Down Seconds after Start A Game Or See Youtube For Around 30 Minutes

Discus and support The Xbox One S Shut Down Seconds after Start A Game Or See Youtube For Around 30 Minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm From Mexico. Today I Bought a refurbished Xbox One S, and I have a the problem that after some minutes of use the Xbox Get Off for some reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrunchySatyr, Nov 11, 2021.

1. CrunchySatyr
    CrunchySatyr Guest

The Xbox One S Shut Down Seconds after Start A Game Or See Youtube For Around 30 Minutes

Hi, I'm From Mexico. Today I Bought a refurbished Xbox One S, and I have a the problem that after some minutes of use the Xbox Get Off for some reason.

I have the guarantee, so I can receive the Xbox Support, but I want to see if someone can help me.

I think that the cooler is alright, but I don't understand the cause for this problem, so I'm going to request the services, but I want to see if someone can give an answer for this.

And another question. When I download some applications there's not a percentage for indicate the advance (But after some minutes the app is ready for the use). Is a little weird because with Spotify there wasn't an indication (percentage or something, only that it is downloading, and the Kilobytes), and the same thing with an actualization of the store, but with Xbox Insiders Hub after some minutes showed up the percentage and the download was in megabytes.

I'm a little sad for this problems, but I think that this is common for the refurbished consoles.

Thanks for any answer!

PD: I'm going to put the link of a video of youtube for showthe things that I mentioned.

:)

CrunchySatyr, Nov 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

For refunds, you have to contact the store that bought the console, if you bought the console very recently you might be able to.
  3. CrunchySatyr Win User

Hello Samy, I will request a repair to Xbox. and regarding what you had commented, I restart the console some times and also reset the console to factory defaults.

And another question, Can I request a refund to Xbox or I can only have the repair services? I'm thinking in buy a Series S or I don't known, this is because I don't know if the services of Xbox will solve all the problems of my Xbox for the same reason that it has already been repaired.

Thanks a lot for you help!
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If the problem is with the software, resetting the console may help. If the problem persists, I'm afraid the console needs repair and I recommend sending it in for repair.

Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  5. YonettaKendall Win User

Xbox one shuts off and power supply box while in certain games

I went and bought a new xbox one yesterday and it is shutting down in 30 minutes games or YouTube it doesn't matter.
  6. AshavanX Win User

Xbox System Update stuck

Thanks i will try waiting for 5 minutes as i was only waiting for 1 minute before.

I seem to have to wait for about 20 seconds with my finger on the power as it firstly shuts down after a second, then starts after a couple more seconds, then finally shuts down after 20 seconds!!!??
Thema:

1. The Xbox One S Shut Down Seconds after Start A Game Or See Youtube For Around 30 Minutes - Similar Threads - Shut Down Seconds

2. Xbox shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down mid game: Hello, I bought a new Xbox series x about 6-8 months ago and just recently it has been giving me problems. The Xbox will run fine for a little bit then when start to play games or launch games it...
  3. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  4. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  5. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox on s controller randomly beeped and shut down and when i plug it into a cable it...: I have an xbox one s and the batteries work i even tried to put new batteries which still didn't work. When i take the batteries out and plug the cable in it still makes that long beeping sound....
  8. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  9. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  10. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.: Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one shuts off after 30 minutes