The Xbox One Reporting/Blocking System Is BROKEN

Discus and support The Xbox One Reporting/Blocking System Is BROKEN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. However I'd like to get an answer from the Xbox team themselves about this broken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its NinjaGeek, Dec 5, 2016.

1. The Xbox One Reporting/Blocking System Is BROKEN

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum to post this in. However I'd like to get an answer from the Xbox team themselves about this broken mechanic on Xbox Live. So currently on Xbox One you can easily report and block someone right from their profile
    in the matter of 2 clicks. I personally feel like this is the reason why so many players become in the "Avoid Me" reputation and cannot get out of it. So my direct fix would be to program it so that in order to submit a report against anyone you have to have
    the text field filled out with words that make sense. Right now it is way too easy to report someone on Xbox Live. I fully understand that people who actually cheat need to be dealt with, but most of the times players that do not exploit the game can get punished
    by the reputation system just because another player doesn't like you. Then for the blocking system, why can we not have access to the prefer/avoid player option like we had on the Xbox 360? Blocking someone on Xbox One just means that they cannot message
    you at all, but yet you can still be matched with that person online. The same thing goes for the prefer player option. Many times I will play with a group of players who I want to be matched up with more. But sadly the XB1 doesn't have this simple feature
    that the 360 had. I would just like to know why all of this is like it is and if there are any plans of changing this system in the future.

:)

Its NinjaGeek, Dec 5, 2016
  2. dambeur
    dambeur Guest
    very bad reputation xbox live

already blocking this personne abuse again reporting on xbox live report user via option of xbox one.

dambeur, Dec 5, 2016
  3. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    A Documentation Of Events

mass reporting does not work, Infact if you file more than one complaint it can actually count against the person filing it and you can only be banned if you broke the code of conduct.

You are best reporting then blocking the player, you can also prevent him joining your parties and messaging you if you change your online communications settings to friends only.

DAZZA 433, Dec 5, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I don't think that this will solve anything regarding the "avoid issue" yet you can add your suggestion at the feedback site: https://xbox.uservoice.com/

M3tal Daz3, Dec 5, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't think that this will solve anything regarding the "avoid issue" yet you can add your suggestion at the feedback site: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Xbox One Slim

7. Mister Quimby Win User

Block feature does not work

8. Tezzerrific Win User

I have a question surrounding gamertags

it only takes one report then they get banned, the system is broken.
  9. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Communication ban

Firstly it isn't alright for someone to harass you even if they are being non abusive. That's why the reporting system is there. That's why you have an option to block people also.

That said, you should never respond in an abusive way as it's a simple thing for you to be reported and get a ban as you have also broken the code if conduct.

Best thing is to just report them and block them.
Thema:

1. The Xbox One Reporting/Blocking System Is BROKEN - Similar Threads - Reporting Blocking System

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...: Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get the Enforcement Band? This has happend three times now 2 now on the gamertag I have now....
  6. Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console & App "Block" Feature (Bug Report): Sometimes we encounter people that aren't the most pleasant or friendly on Xbox. Typically, my way of handling these people is by blocking them. The only issue with that is that people aren't...
  7. Advice on how to block, report people effectively.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice on how to block, report people effectively.: Hello! As you know, people can be a real pain, don't argue with them. I just want to remind you that it is ok to use the report/ block and/ or mute option. In order to make the XBOX community...
  8. Melden vom Spielverhalten sowie Blockieren [Report the game behavior as well as block]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Melden vom Spielverhalten sowie Blockieren [Report the game behavior as well as block]: Ich möchte zwei Spieler bettreffend Ihrem Spielverhalten mir gegenüber Melden sowie Blockieren lassen. Sie haben das Spiel Vorzeitig Beendet. [Mod Removed - Do not name and shame on the forums....
  9. Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greyed out options in profiles: send friend request/disable audio. Can't block/report/see ...: Ok what's going on? Is it only me? When I play online, check the list of recent players, select a player and check his profile: - I don't see his profile picture - Add friend and disable audio...
  10. Block/Report function not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block/Report function not working.: I thought that the whole purpose of "blocking" someone was to improve your gaming experience by not putting you into a game with that person. While playing Garden Warfare, I regularly block and...