the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request

Discus and support the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant jion the xbox one preview update because it says bad request please help 563608f1-a805-478c-ba6b-bf546a280e16 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOSS X ASSAS1N, May 25, 2017.

1. the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request

I cant jion the xbox one preview update because it says bad request please help

:)

BOSS X ASSAS1N, May 25, 2017
  2. GnomishNinja
    GnomishNinja Guest
    Saying that there is a glitch in the system... Need Xbox LIvE!!!!

Hello,

We're happy to help. Can you please give the exact error message and any associated error code that you see? And are you getting this message on the console, on the website, or both?

GnomishNinja, May 25, 2017
  3. Saying that there is a glitch in the system... Need Xbox LIvE!!!!

Says there is a glitch in the system trying to pay for new xbox live membership Please Help

xX HuNTA808 Xx, May 25, 2017
  4. EXShadow Ninja Win User

Flagged/Banned Accused of Piracy? Forza4

you are stuffed, microsoft are saying its not there problem and turn 10 are saying its not theres either, my tip send a letter to watchdog, that will get big news and give fm4 bad credibility
  5. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Do You Care About The HALO 5 BETA?

Wouldn't say that theres anything wrong with MCC mp for the most part(little things need fixing). Its getting into mp thats the problem. That in itself doesn't make the mp bad.
  6. Karthi1234 Win User

New xbox one s keeps saying theres a problem with the update

Hi.. got any solution for this issue? I'm getting the same issue with my new One S console...
  7. WorkBumblebee2 Win User

connecting to xbox live

it says its downloadin the bar gets to near the end and it says theres a problem im testin the connection and it says im connect to the internet but it wont go to the xbox live
  8. LoopFoop Win User

How long will it be until I can change my alias again

I it says theres a temporary problem with this service after months its been saying this
Thema:

the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request

1. the xbox one previe is saying that there is a problem saying theres a bad request - Similar Threads - previe saying problem

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...