The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!

Discus and support The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Team Xbox is so excited to see the initial response to the Xbox Mastercard with the first group of Xbox Insiders! We’re happy to announce that we’re... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Sep 28, 2023.

1. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!

Team Xbox is so excited to see the initial response to the Xbox Mastercard with the first group of Xbox Insiders! We’re happy to announce that we’re opening up the Preview to another group of Xbox Insiders starting today. You can find out if you’ve been selected by checking the Xbox Insider Hub and look for the Xbox Mastercard activity under the Previews section.

Also, don’t forget we are rolling out the Xbox Mastercard Preview in waves, if you do not see it available this week check back next week. If you are not an Xbox Insider, you can join the Xbox Insider Program for free by downloading the Xbox Insider Hub on console or Windows PC.

For those of you who have already joined and for those of you who are part of today’s expansion, you will notice a new Activity for you in the Xbox Insider Hub in the Previews section. Thanks to your feedback we've made improvements to the application process to make it simpler and more actionable. Keep the feedback coming!

Finally, just for fun we are curious which card design do you like best?

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Sep 28, 2023
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is anyone eles on disability having a hard time getting approved for the new xbox Mastercard or just me

Are you an Xbox Insider? The Xbox Mastercard is currently only available to Xbox Insiders. Maybe that is why you were having a hard time getting approved for it.
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

Hello, Jamie here a fellow Xbox gamer, to help with your issue today.

I would suggest trying to reinstall the game first.

If that don't work then give this a try:

On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)

Select Manage.

Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrolment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Thank you

Jamie
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox games pass and Pc games pass in Morocco , or MENA

We value your feedback.

Xbox Insiders can also share additional info about problems with preview or prerelease features and games with other Xbox Insiders and Xbox staff on Reddit. The Xbox Insider Subreddit has resources for discussion and support for any games, apps, features, or experiences managed through the Xbox Insider Program.

Note that this is an option for reporting added context about Xbox Insider issues that may be difficult to record through other reporting or feedback tools. General Xbox Support issues or questions are not addressed here, and should be directed to support.xbox.com.

Xbox Insider Subreddit

Additional resources:

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

-Regards,

Hayabusa
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

I joined this a while back and it's awesome to be able to game anywhere I am! Really helps for traveling, too!
Thema:

The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today!

1. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to Additional Xbox Insiders Today! - Similar Threads - Mastercard Preview Expands

2. I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...: I haven’t even gotten my Xbox Mastercard yet in the mail and it’s been two weeks…. 3fd660b5-9479-47e8-b971-b69190f6cdb5
  3. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  4. Xbox Mastercard declining Spotify

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard declining Spotify: So I just got the Xbox Mastercard in the mail yesterday. I activated it, and set up my account with Barclays. I began adding it as the preferred payment for my subscriptions, it worked fine for...
  5. not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard

in XboX Insiders
    not hearing back after applying for xbox mastercard: I applied for the card about 11 days ago and remember it saying i’ll hear back or whatever in about 10 days. but i’ve been checking my email every day since then and I got no email from xbox or...
  6. The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to All US Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Mastercard Preview Expands to All US Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard

in XboX Insiders
    Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard: From wallethub “Your Barclaycard approval odds largely depend on your credit score, income, and debt. All Barclays credit cards require a minimum credit score of either 700 or 750 for approval....
  8. Xbox Mastercard bug message received today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mastercard bug message received today: I figured I'd pass this along for those that are awaiting an invitation. Quoting the message from my Xbox app: Xbox 10:27 AM Thank you for being an Xbox Insider. Due to a bug, the Xbox...
  9. Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t I have the option for the Xbox Mastercard?: Hello! I’ve been a member of Xbox insider for 2 years and 8 months. How come when I go onto the Xbox insider app I don’t have the Xbox master card preview? submitted by /u/Unusual_Map4627...
  10. Mastercard preview not there after email invite

in XboX Insiders
    Mastercard preview not there after email invite: Got my email at noon today saying I could apply and even have an ad on my dashboard however the preview is not showing in the insider hub. I uninstalled the app and restarted my Xbox and still...