The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Discus and support The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I Diamond have many Ideas for Games that should be added to the Game Pass. And that one Game is a must be! Its called "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance".... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiamondGuy_, Jun 17, 2022.

1. The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

I Diamond have many Ideas for Games that should be added to the Game Pass.
    And that one Game is a must be! Its called "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance". Its in hype.
    If this Game gets added to the Game Pass, more people will buy the Game Pass. ALSO the people would prefer Xbox instead of Steam. I hope this Post gets recognized.

submitted by /u/DiamondGuy_
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiamondGuy_, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Maestro3 Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. OCRyzen Win User

any new game ideas, im stumped

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance & Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released soon..
  4. ChavidCarlson Win User

Streaming

Like metal gear rising: revengeance? Is there a way to stream it?
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Not really enjoying Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance i will still end up completing it though.
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

Kojima's Next Game To Be Open World/Plus More Than 100 Hours Of Gameplay.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]That's nice. Whatever happen to Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Mr Kojimasan?[/quote]Cancelled, then reannounced as
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, now developed by Platinum Games.
Thema:

The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

1. The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - Similar Threads - Game Pass Metal

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?...
  10. [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed": Hello, at the FanFest at the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne you got a metal card with a 12 months gold and a 12 month Game Pass code. The gold code worked. Now i wanted to play Sea of Thiefes and tried...