The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.

Discus and support The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11 Cloud versión : 1.1.0 Cloud UI: 1.1.3 Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1 Suport: 1.0.1 submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 10, 2020.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11

Cloud versión : 1.1.0

Cloud UI: 1.1.3

Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1

Suport: 1.0.1

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 10, 2020
  2. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Game Pass App Search Not Working

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  3. PurriWasTaken Win User

I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  5. incognitony Win User

beta app crashing

I don't think you actually need the Xbox beta app to launch any game? The app is useful for checking the Xbox Game Pass for PC catalog, but you can also download any games via the Microsoft Store without the Xbox beta app. And the app doesn't need to run
    in the background when you're playing Microsoft Store games on your PC
  6. Booty Thunder Win User

Xbox (Beta) Installer Error 0X80190194

atleast you dont need to use Xbox (beta) app to download games from Xbox Game Pass, you can download them from Windows Store instead as a temporarily alternative
    Thanks for this!! For some reason I didn't think to even try to download a game without the Xbox Game Pass app.
Thema:

1. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) notification glitched or wa?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) notification glitched or wa?: Last 2 days I get a enforcement notification once I open the app saying my account is suspended. Are these false positives, you trying something out. Did My ezz get banned? (I have no email. Went...
  3. Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests: It works when you click the first time, but if you try again, there is a huge lag. Sometimes it works in the 2th or 3rd time. Can someone else try to reproduce it? Version 2202.12.126 and prior to...
  4. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...
  5. Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  6. In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?

in XboX Insiders
    In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?: And what dv games does xbox support submitted by /u/ConfidentBullfrog142 [link] [comments]
  7. Game Pass Conversion for Beta Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Conversion for Beta Account: I had game pass well over a year ago during the beta phase when the price was $5 per month. I was subscribed for a few months but ended up cancelling the subscription in March 2020, long before...
  8. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  9. I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.

in XboX Insiders
    I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.: All show "unavailable status" and stay there forever. Any workaround? This started after I put Flight Simulator to install on Xbox. Now I have two Flight Simulator items there and also Worms...
  10. Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC: When i installed Xbox game pass beta app on PC (win 10 pro), it shown " look like something went wrong we wernt able to install the app 0x80072F8F " Please help me! [img]...