The Xbox cross platform situation?

Discus and support The Xbox cross platform situation? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bjorn Ironside, Mar 26, 2024.

1. The Xbox cross platform situation?

There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on with that, and do we have any confirmation as to why it's happening and if it's getting fixed?

:)

Bjorn Ironside, Mar 26, 2024
  2. TheOne6106 Win User

Haven't seen Microsoft even acknowledge it yet which is super frustrating. The weird thing is it's only impact my main account and not my child accounts. I've had my account for years so I don't really want to restart. I would probably just move to Sony ecosystem at that point.
  3. Bjorn Ironside Win User

There seems to be a problem with re enabling cross play after it is disabled I've tried multiple different methods from multiple posts I've seen on here but nothing seems to work and same seems to be happening to everyone else? Is there any known ongoing bug or issues? This has been a problem since yesterday and still seems to have not been resolved.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

What happens exactly when you try to re-enable it?

> I've tried multiple different methods from multiple posts I've seen on here but nothing seems to work

What have you tried? Please be specific. Knowing this will help us reach a solution quicker.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Bjorn. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you tell me more about this ongoing bug? What is the problem exactly? Describe it in as much detail as possible.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can you talk in a party with people on Xbox 360?

DustinOrdene,

You are not able to use solely the Xbox to voice message, voice chat, or voice party cross-platform. Cross-platform Skype is a different situation altogether.
Thema:

1. The Xbox cross platform situation? - Similar Threads - cross platform situation

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. Xbox cross platform invitr issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cross platform invitr issue: I’m on xbox series s and my friend on ps5 but i can’t invite him and can’t recive the invite on ubisoft connect. Someone help me please. Thanks submitted by /u/Big_Tune_5506 [link] [comments]
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  6. Cross-platform play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-platform play: It's just that I want to play fortnite and it's not working 96bfc24a-49a5-4279-9e43-988a054af6b3
  7. GTA online cross platform issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...
  8. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  9. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  10. How do I link cross platform on Minecraft Java and bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link cross platform on Minecraft Java and bedrock: I play a server on Java using my Microsoft account but then when I play bedrock on the same acoustic and on the same server on i’ts not the same as when I’m on Java. how do I link cross platform...