The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.

Discus and support The Xbox app has a problem installing the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I installed Payday 2 in the Epic Game app and stardew valley in the Xbox app. When I finished loading Payday 2 I came to see the progress of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zik Ger, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Zik Ger
    Zik Ger Guest

Yesterday I installed Payday 2 in the Epic Game app and stardew valley in the Xbox app. When I finished loading Payday 2 I came to see the progress of loading stardew valley but it stuck at 5.2 mb. When I press stop, the stop and cancel buttons won't work. I've tried deleting the stardew valley file, but it won't delete. So I tried repeatedly turning it off and on, repeating it 5 times, and it came up like the picture. The first image is the Xbox download page, the second image is when I press install. The third picture is the settings page when I press install. (I can't paste the pic lol)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/923864185799082005/1140485620179927110/image.png?width=640&height=468

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/923864185799082005/1140485620750352384/image.png?width=402&height=468

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/923864185799082005/1140485620414816377/image.png?width=421&height=468

:)

Zik Ger, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

3. CelticFan123547 Win User

Xbox one s doesnt install any game

I recommend you take a look at Troubleshooting installation problems on Xbox One as this
    has helped many people having the same issue as you. Your error code has happened to other people in the past. Take a look at the troubleshooting page and try out all those steps.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Forza Horizon 3 2021

6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Cant download Rayman legends

Thema:

1. The Xbox app has a problem installing the game. - Similar Threads - app has problem

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  5. xbox app has a problem loading installation locations what could be the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app has a problem loading installation locations what could be the issue?: Split from this thread. I have this same issue and can no longer install ANY Xbox Game Pass Ultimate game due to error 0x8007003. This is a brand new PC with Windows 11 and all SSD storage,...
  6. xbox app has a problem loading installation locations what could be the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app has a problem loading installation locations what could be the issue?: cant seem to download forza 5, in storage settings it says : There was a problem loading installation locations try again :xbox app says gaming services need to be installed but i already...
  7. Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Error has occurred on Xbox insider app and report a problem.: Hey Xbox. Tried loading onto the Xbox insider app. It says a error occurred. Tried using report a problem, but report a problem isn’t working either submitted by /u/Zerpies [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...: I have a bunch of games that I’ve bought AND a bunch I got from games with gold over the last 8 years and ms asks me to verify ownership. For example I’ve bought elder scrolls morrowind TWICE and...
  9. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  10. Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?: For 3 days I can not use crunchyroll and the update marks error and stops. I read about this problem in reddit but no one puts a solution. b2193a66-ae2b-47b7-afa8-2e271276093d