The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it

Discus and support The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Almagari, Feb 19, 2024.

1. /u/Almagari
    /u/Almagari Guest

The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows, using PowerShell, logging in as administrator, turning off my VPN, antivirus, and firewall, and nothing. any suggestions??

the OS is windows 11

submitted by /u/Almagari
    [link] [comments]

/u/Almagari, Feb 19, 2024
  2. John Isidore Win User

Halo Crashing (Kernelbase.dll exception code 0xe3430009

I just tried installing a second instance of Halo through Steam, instead of the Xbox app, and it crashed immediately after it had me sign into Xbox within the Halo app. Maybe it is a coincidence, or maybe there is something about my Xbox profile and Halo settings that are syncing. Open to any troubleshooting suggestions.

Edit: I guess that was a coincidence. I signed out, and was going to try and sign in with a new Xbox account and it crashed after I had signed out.
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Solitaire collection will not open???

What happens when you try to open the app? Does it crash immediately back to the Start screen?
  4. Duz Machines Win User

App crashes immediately upon launch

1. When opening the app, I get the green splash screen with the Xbox logo, and then sometimes a see a black sidebar on the left side for a split second that looks kinda squished before the app crashes.

2. After reinstalling, iOS prompts me to accept or deny notifications from the app, but otherwise crashes immediately as normal.

3. I cannot login to any account on this device, as I have no option to. The Xbox app on Windows 10 and my Kindle Fire seem to work fine, however.

4. Feel free to share the email with the team.

Thanks for your assistance.
  5. JarobSierra Win User

The Official "Problems with YouTube app" thread

The youtube app on my xbox one isn't working. I start the app and it immediately crashes.
  6. CameronPeck1 Win User

When I try to sign into Xbox on windows 10 the sign in screen closes immediately

Thema:

1. The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it - Similar Threads - app crashes immediately

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  4. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  9. Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC ): hello, i just downloaded deep rock galactic using the xbox app, but when i start the game it loads for like 10 sec then there is that error message that appears saying that the game crashed the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...