THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE

Discus and support THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; XBOX PLATFORM NOTIFICATION: XBOX WANTS ALL CHILDREN WHO USE XBOX TO BE SAFE. We reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 大大人 勇, Aug 17, 2023.

1. THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE

XBOX PLATFORM NOTIFICATION: XBOX WANTS ALL CHILDREN WHO USE XBOX TO BE SAFE. We reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to address allegations that we improperly collected children's data. If you have a child who is using Xbox, use the following link: https:// www.xbox.com/family-hub/child-account Launch website opens in a new window; Exterior. Thank you for joining us in Game Pass Friends &x Family Preview. To thank you, here's 36 months of Game Pass UItimate for you to enjoy. To change, select the link below or in redeem.microsoft.com opens in a new window; Exterior. Enter the code

A few days ago, I received a message from Xbox and thought it was a scammer and deleted it, just now a friend told me that it was actually sent to XGP members, how can I find this message to open the link! worry

:)

大大人 勇, Aug 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

THE XBOX ALERT MESSAGE WAS DELETED BY MISTAKE