The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?

Discus and support The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I have the retail disc version of the game (not the digital download) and starting at the end of Episode 3 I was noticing that starting past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhillyCh3zSt3ak, Nov 11, 2014.

1. The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?

Ok so I have the retail disc version of the game (not the digital download) and starting at the end of Episode 3 I was noticing that starting past chapter 5 onward that the achievement for completing episode 3 didn't unlock. I redid the final two chapters
    of the episode and it finally unlocked. However when I started playing Episode 4 none of the achievements would unlock though I completed the requirements. I tried to power cycle the machine but that didn't fix it at all. I haven't tried un- and reinstalling
    it, but would that help? One of my friends on my friends list has played it a little less than 24 hours ago and they have all of them. I tweeted the Xbox Support team on twitter and they said more or less that they're looking into the issue, so are there other
    games that are having issues like this? Also will reinstalling the game fix this at all or will it do nothing? I'm just really confused at what's going on right now.

:)

PhillyCh3zSt3ak, Nov 11, 2014
  2. zRaijin
    zRaijin Guest
    The Wolf Among Us achievements issues

Hi !

I'm actually having trouble with The Wolf among us achievements, I've downloaded the third episode right when it was online and finished it the same day. I've completed all this episode's achievements, I've won 100G, the achievements list has been updated
    (all the achievements unlocked) but ... It still tells me that I have 14/21 achievements only on this game , and 200G ! Unless my total Gamerscore has been updated, and unless all the achievements are unlocked ! I've tried to do the episode again, but it's
    useless. Please, I'd like this bug corrected, because the game doesn't appear as "completed" because of that ...

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Moroccan !

zRaijin, Nov 11, 2014
  3. The Wolf Among Us achievements issues

It's not a bug, What it was is that you played the game and unlocked the achievements before they were put up on xbox.com. What you need to do is redownload your profile to your xbox, and play episode 3 again, and the achievements should unlock fine now.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 11, 2014
  4. The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?

DigitalAssassin, Nov 11, 2014
  5. DudeFrom707
    DudeFrom707 Guest
    Pretty sure the Xbox servers are messed up at the moment. I have about 15 achievements I have completed but aren't unlocked yet. A lot of people are reporting that any game they play at the moment won't unlock achievements. Give it a little bit, they should
    pop up whenever they finally fix all this.

DudeFrom707, Nov 11, 2014
  6. Profeze
    Profeze Guest
    I am having a similar issue. I just completed the game, and none of my achvs after episode 3 are showing up. All of the ones i obtained through episode 3 came up as normal as i completed them, but 4 and 5 didnt give me credit for anything

Profeze, Nov 11, 2014
  7. LestorWong
    LestorWong Guest
    As mentioned by DudeForm707, this should be an Xbox server issue. I just visited a couple of game forums, and for each game, there'd be a new thread started just about an hour or so ago about achievements not unlocking.

I've two achievements in this game (completing Chapters 1 and 2 in Episode 1) and another in Sunset Overdrive (watching the credits in full) not unlocking at all.

Hopefully once things are resumed, the achievements will be updated accordingly without the need to replay them.

LestorWong, Nov 11, 2014
  8. The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?

Ah, sweet! Wasn't aware the old achievement issue is back! Noted!

DigitalAssassin, Nov 11, 2014
  9. Shuboxx
    Shuboxx Guest
    According to several threads I have read today, it seems that the latest update for Xbox One has enabled the requirement of a console to connect to Xbox Live to authenticate achievements, as described here:

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges

I do not know why, but this is a recent event and quite a number of people have been affected by this. Some have had all achievements and progress returned to 0.

Shuboxx, Nov 11, 2014
  10. LestorWong
    LestorWong Guest
    What I notice is, whenever I try to use the "Achievements" app to view my achievements, it usually says that I'm not signed in, and that I need to sign in in order to perform this action. The thing is, I'm already signed in. This happens only after the recent
    update.

Anyway, I'm always online whenever I turn on my Xbox One. It cannot be merely an internet connection issue that's messing this up. What's infuriating is that I'm on TA and now some of my friends are having their achievements updated as I'm typing. Meanwhile
    I'm at work, not knowing whether my achievement progress will return to where they were supposed to be, and whether the three achievements that were supposed to be unlocked earlier today actually did get updated.

LestorWong, Nov 11, 2014
  11. Shuboxx
    Shuboxx Guest
    There was a problem with the social and gaming module within the Xbox Live service.. It appears that this has been fixed and fully online.

Can I ask those that had troubles today to check and see if everything has been restored please.

Shuboxx, Nov 11, 2014
  12. maxen
    maxen Guest
    The achievements issues yesterday were indeed a Live issue, though they should now be fixed.

Some games you may need to start them in order to unlock the achievements, some will already have unlocked and if you open the Achievements app they will already be there and your Gamerscore total will have been bumped upwards, whereas I was being told that
    some achievements may take 48 hours after this outage to correctly appear on your profile.

[quote user="Shuboxx"]

the latest update for Xbox One has enabled the requirement of a console to connect to Xbox Live to authenticate achievements

[/quote]

This has always been the case on Xbox One - achievements cannot be earned online. You can complete requirements for them offline but you need to go online for them to 'pop.'

maxen, Nov 1, 2018
  13. DigitalAssassin Win User

14. Shuboxx Win User

According to several threads I have read today, it seems that the latest update for Xbox One has enabled the requirement of a console to connect to Xbox Live to authenticate achievements, as described here:

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges

I do not know why, but this is a recent event and quite a number of people have been affected by this. Some have had all achievements and progress returned to 0.
  15. DudeFrom707 Win User

Pretty sure the Xbox servers are messed up at the moment. I have about 15 achievements I have completed but aren't unlocked yet. A lot of people are reporting that any game they play at the moment won't unlock achievements. Give it a little bit, they should
    pop up whenever they finally fix all this.
  16. Shuboxx Win User

There was a problem with the social and gaming module within the Xbox Live service.. It appears that this has been fixed and fully online.

Can I ask those that had troubles today to check and see if everything has been restored please.
  17. LestorWong Win User

What I notice is, whenever I try to use the "Achievements" app to view my achievements, it usually says that I'm not signed in, and that I need to sign in in order to perform this action. The thing is, I'm already signed in. This happens only after the recent
    update.

Anyway, I'm always online whenever I turn on my Xbox One. It cannot be merely an internet connection issue that's messing this up. What's infuriating is that I'm on TA and now some of my friends are having their achievements updated as I'm typing. Meanwhile
    I'm at work, not knowing whether my achievement progress will return to where they were supposed to be, and whether the three achievements that were supposed to be unlocked earlier today actually did get updated.
Thema:

1. The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking? - Similar Threads - Wolf Among achievements

2. The Wolf Among Us 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us 2!: Only just a few days ago I was replying to a discussion posts saying how I wish The Wolf Among Us 2 would be released and how its a shame it never will with what happened with TellTale. Well, a...
  3. Wolf Among Us 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolf Among Us 2: For me the most exciting news from Game Awards was launch of Wolf Among Us 2: who else is excited about this? What do you hope they do with the story? 41577231-a015-494c-8a4d-1f142bc7feb9
  4. The Wolf Among Us question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us question.: I have the Xbox 360 version, it's got this annoying bug where in the last chapter the language suddenly changes itself to Spanish no matter which language you had it set to and there's no way to...
  5. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360): I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G) The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360 and on the xbox 360's achievement "app" it...
  6. The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing: I posted this in the wrong forum first then I found this forum, Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry...
  7. The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble: Hello, I have been trying to get help with this problem from Xbox Support, who I now realize can do nothing for me, because it's not an issue on their end. Though I have also submitted three...
  8. The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error: I just bought the season pass for the the wolf among us, but everytime i download the episode 1 it downloads the DEMO!!, i need help fixing it or a refund! bae8d39c-8d2d-4314-9d82-19e0928ae8ba
  9. Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue: So, I added The Wolf Among Us from Games with Gold Earlier this month. I couldn't download it due to space restrictions, and the fact I wasn't ready to play it yet, so like so many other games, I...
  10. The wolf among us episode 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wolf among us episode 2 problem: Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry on wig the game and the screen freezes wiv the loading logo n...