The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble

Discus and support The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to get help with this problem from Xbox Support, who I now realize can do nothing for me, because it's not an issue on their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ginger MacLeod, Apr 19, 2017.

1. The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble

Hello,

I have been trying to get help with this problem from Xbox Support, who I now realize can do nothing for me, because it's not an issue on their end. Though I have also submitted three seperate tickets over a period of around 2 months, trying to get Telltale
    Support to help me out, or at least hear my problem, and the support has been effectively non existent. They are not helping me or even replying to me.

I would simply like to know: three achievements tied to unlocking all Book of Fable entries in chapters, will not unlock even though I can view that I have all of them in the main menu. So, what should I do to combat this problem?

I want to be able to unlock these achievements.

If anyone could suggest anything, I would great appreciate it.

Thank you!

:)

Ginger MacLeod, Apr 19, 2017
  2. zRaijin
    zRaijin Guest
    The Wolf Among Us achievements issues

Hi !

I'm actually having trouble with The Wolf among us achievements, I've downloaded the third episode right when it was online and finished it the same day. I've completed all this episode's achievements, I've won 100G, the achievements list has been updated
    (all the achievements unlocked) but ... It still tells me that I have 14/21 achievements only on this game , and 200G ! Unless my total Gamerscore has been updated, and unless all the achievements are unlocked ! I've tried to do the episode again, but it's
    useless. Please, I'd like this bug corrected, because the game doesn't appear as "completed" because of that ...

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Moroccan !

zRaijin, Apr 19, 2017
  3. The Wolf Among Us achievements issues

It's not a bug, What it was is that you played the game and unlocked the achievements before they were put up on xbox.com. What you need to do is redownload your profile to your xbox, and play episode 3 again, and the achievements should unlock fine now.

StuartATrueRed, Apr 19, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Ginger!

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations. If you haven't yet, take a peek at the thread we have regarding

issues unlocking achievements
    . You'll want to attempt each of the steps listed, preferably in order, and see if you can get the achievements to pop that way. This includes creating a new save file and going through the game again. On the off chance that
    you missed something, you can always check
    TrueAchievements
    to see

If none of the steps listed resolve the issue, be sure to fill out the survey listed at the bottom of that post. Filling it out does not guarantee a resolution but the information is passed along to the appropriate teams for investigation.

Good luck! The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: