The Wolf Among Us 2!

Discus and support The Wolf Among Us 2! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Only just a few days ago I was replying to a discussion posts saying how I wish The Wolf Among Us 2 would be released and how its a shame it never will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellarianora, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Ellarianora
    Ellarianora Guest

The Wolf Among Us 2!

Only just a few days ago I was replying to a discussion posts saying how I wish The Wolf Among Us 2 would be released and how its a shame it never will with what happened with TellTale. Well, a teaser trailer was released for season 2, 2 days ago! I honestly
    cannot wait! I am super excited. Its so great to hear this game is being revived and finally brought to us. I had finished season 1 when it was first completed and was left on
    that cliffhanger, I eagerly waited for an announcement of the second season. I was excited to hear this confirmed and then devastated to hear it had been discontinued. Now, with an actual teaser released and the promise of a release,
    I look forward to nothing more than this wonderful game. Finally, my longing questions can be answered! What are your thoughts on this? Are you excited to hear the news?

:)

Ellarianora, Dec 18, 2019
  2. banky71 Win User

The Wolf Among Us 2!

I cant wait for this. Is is gonna be great i hope.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

The Wolf Among Us 2!

Love that it's coming hopefully just the beginning
  4. Default_636 Win User

The Wolf Among Us 2!

Those games are so greatful. I was in love with the first The Walking Dead
  5. NLH1 Win User

The Wolf Among Us 2!

Only took them 7 years to finally let us know what happens next
  6. Northern Lass Win User

The Wolf Among Us 2!

I am very excited for this, I thought there was no chance of it getting finished.
Thema:

The Wolf Among Us 2!

1. The Wolf Among Us 2! - Similar Threads - Wolf Among

2. Wolf Among Us 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolf Among Us 2: For me the most exciting news from Game Awards was launch of Wolf Among Us 2: who else is excited about this? What do you hope they do with the story? 41577231-a015-494c-8a4d-1f142bc7feb9
  3. The Wolf Among Us question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us question.: I have the Xbox 360 version, it's got this annoying bug where in the last chapter the language suddenly changes itself to Spanish no matter which language you had it set to and there's no way to...
  4. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360): I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G) The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360 and on the xbox 360's achievement "app" it...
  5. The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us episode 2 Freezing: I posted this in the wrong forum first then I found this forum, Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry...
  6. The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?: Ok so I have the retail disc version of the game (not the digital download) and starting at the end of Episode 3 I was noticing that starting past chapter 5 onward that the achievement for...
  7. The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us Achievement Trouble: Hello, I have been trying to get help with this problem from Xbox Support, who I now realize can do nothing for me, because it's not an issue on their end. Though I have also submitted three...
  8. The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Wolf Among Us episode 1 error: I just bought the season pass for the the wolf among us, but everytime i download the episode 1 it downloads the DEMO!!, i need help fixing it or a refund! bae8d39c-8d2d-4314-9d82-19e0928ae8ba
  9. Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue: So, I added The Wolf Among Us from Games with Gold Earlier this month. I couldn't download it due to space restrictions, and the fact I wasn't ready to play it yet, so like so many other games, I...
  10. The wolf among us episode 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The wolf among us episode 2 problem: Hi guys was woundering if any one could give me sum help Iv just finished episode 1 n enjoyed it Iv loaded up episode 2 to carry on wig the game and the screen freezes wiv the loading logo n...