the witcher game pass

Discus and support the witcher game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, j’ai installé the witcher 3 grâce au game pass, je viens d’apprendre qu’il sera supprimé incéssament sous peu. J’ai alors installé le jeu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cwgtd, Mar 15, 2021.

1. cwgtd
    cwgtd Guest

the witcher game pass

Bonjour,

j’ai installé the witcher 3 grâce au game pass, je viens d’apprendre qu’il sera supprimé incéssament sous peu.

J’ai alors installé le jeu depuis la store, mais je me demandais si j’aurais toujours accès ma sauvegarde? En sachant que je me suis pas mal avancé dans le jeu je préfererais ne pas tout recommencer depuis le début..

si quelqu’un pourrait m’éclairer merci d’avance !

:)

cwgtd, Mar 15, 2021
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

It's My Birthday :)

Definitely witcher 3 thanks to game pass.
  3. cwgtd Win User

the witcher game pass

Hi ,

You will always keep your saved game and progress stored locally and/or in the MS cloud, just make sure your console is connected to the internet. Regardless if the game remains as a part of the Xbox Game Pass library or not. The only thing that will change is the ability to access the game. If you are a Game Pass subscriber and the game is no longer listed in the Game Pass library then you will have to purchase it to play. You should be able to pick up where you left in the game and do not need to start from the beginning.

I hope this helps.
    Hi MoeZArts,

Thank you so much for your quick answer !

It definitely helps me.

have a good day
  4. MoeZArts Win User

the witcher game pass

Hi cwgtd,

You will always keep your saved game and progress stored locally and/or in the MS cloud, just make sure your console is connected to the internet. Regardless if the game remains as a part of the Xbox Game Pass library or not. The only thing that will change is the ability to access the game. If you are a Game Pass subscriber and the game is no longer listed in the Game Pass library then you will have to purchase it to play. You should be able to pick up where you left in the game and do not need to start from the beginning.

I hope this helps.
  5. DaffierClover35 Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

I feel that the best game with the best story that is on game pass would have to be the witcher 3 if you have not played that one yet.😀
  6. DaffierClover35 Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

I feel that the best game with the best story that is on game pass would have to be the witcher 3 if you have not played that one yet.😀
Thema:

the witcher game pass

1. the witcher game pass - Similar Threads - witcher game pass

2. Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.: So I got the message that there wasn’t enough space to save any more games on the Witcher 3. So I deleted the local data and rebooted. When I rebooted and it synced my cloud data, the last save...
  3. Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?: I have a Kishi Razer, attached to my phone, with XBOX GAME PASS Ultimate, and I can't find the Witcher 3 on it anywhere. Is it not included in the game pass experience?...
  4. URGENT/Unplayable Game. Game files going missing - The Witcher 2 emulated onto Xbox One -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT/Unplayable Game. Game files going missing - The Witcher 2 emulated onto Xbox One -...: I am creating this new question in attempt to revive this thread:...
  5. 14/12/22 Witcher 3 game update. Disabled sign switching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14/12/22 Witcher 3 game update. Disabled sign switching: There has been a game update today 14/12/22 for The Witcher 3, the update has disabled the ability for the Witcher to swap signs? This has essentially stopped the game from progressing How can...
  6. Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest: I'm not getting credited with the 50 reward points for Witcher 3. I've been credited for all other quests so far. I've downloaded the game pass version twice now, still not getting credited for...
  7. Game Pass - Witcher 3 & save games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Witcher 3 & save games: I am loving this but playing it very slowly. I am worried MS is going to take it off Xbox Game Pass and I will lose all progress Could I buy the game on disc and would the same save games work?...
  8. The Witcher Wildhunt on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher Wildhunt on Game Pass: Is anyone else suffering with incredibly slow load times on The Witcher Wildhunt on Game Pass. A conversation cutscene pops up a loading screen for 10+ seconds with every line of speech. It’s...
  9. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  10. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....