The Witcher 3 save files

Discus and support The Witcher 3 save files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded The Witcher 3 from Game Pass and then decided to buy the full Game of the Year edition because it went on sale, but my save files did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedNBlue_Tattoo, Feb 12, 2021.

1. The Witcher 3 save files

I downloaded The Witcher 3 from Game Pass and then decided to buy the full Game of the Year edition because it went on sale, but my save files did not transfer over. Is there any way to access my save files on the Game of the Year version or am I screwed and have to start from scratch again?

:)

RedNBlue_Tattoo, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Aboredape Win User

the witcher

Save files from the base Witcher 3 game are not compatible with the Complete Edition =(
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The Witcher 3 save files

The GOTY edition is classed as a separate game so your saves from the standard version which is on gamepass wont carry over as far as i know.
  4. Zchronik777 Win User

Will Xbox ever give me the achievements I earned?

Can't earn achievements on any of my Witcher 3 save files. Looks like my achievement score is set to 75 points forever for this game
  5. BizarroMantis Win User
  6. ToAsTeD69 Win User

save transfers though the cloud

why do you need your witcher 2 save for witcher 3 its a brand new game
Thema:

The Witcher 3 save files

1. The Witcher 3 save files - Similar Threads - Witcher save files

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.: So I got the message that there wasn’t enough space to save any more games on the Witcher 3. So I deleted the local data and rebooted. When I rebooted and it synced my cloud data, the last save...
  6. Witcher 3 save will not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 save will not load.: I purchased Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY edition. My save from the Game Pass version will not load. e67e1b1c-50a2-4f3b-84dd-f46faa2b2bb8
  7. Game Pass - Witcher 3 & save games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Witcher 3 & save games: I am loving this but playing it very slowly. I am worried MS is going to take it off Xbox Game Pass and I will lose all progress Could I buy the game on disc and would the same save games work?...
  8. Witcher 2 save thumbnail glitch on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 save thumbnail glitch on XB1X: i have the original dvd version of the Witcher 2 EE. i installed it on my recently purchased xbox one x. I noticed a small glitch which although doesn't affect the game it still concerns me....
  9. Witcher 2 digital copy corrupt save files on XBOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 digital copy corrupt save files on XBOne: Hi, I've downloaded Witcher 2 through the recent promo, and played about 15 hours to the second half of game. On loading the game tonight, it presents Gamma screen, then "The storage device...
  10. Witcher 3: several save game slots don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3: several save game slots don't work: I have the digital download version of Witcher 3. When I try to load all but one or two of my saved games, the game starts to load it up but when it has about 1/5 of the way left to go I am...