The witcher 2 wont work

Discus and support The witcher 2 wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The witcher 2 wont play on my system, keep getting the might not be playable message. I bought this from the Microsoft store years ago and it's worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshTrumpower, Feb 13, 2020.

1. The witcher 2 wont work

The witcher 2 wont play on my system, keep getting the might not be playable message. I bought this from the Microsoft store years ago and it's worked before but not now. Tried resetting the system and my router and still not working. I've uninstalled
    and reinstalled it and no change please help?

:)

JoshTrumpower, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

i'm sure they'll come up with a fix for this soon if not already.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

Sign into a 360 game, any game press the menu and page view buttons, this will bring up your 360 system settings, remember your game thinks you are playing on a 360. Click on the tab with your gamer tag and remove your profile, make sure you only remove
    the profile and keep items. Next go to storage and re add the 360 profile, it may want you to sign back in. This can be a big issue with 360 games
  4. Zmmz2 Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

Why wont Microsoft refund me if the game wont work and they know about it?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

Hi Josh,

Thanks for coming to the forums.We understand getting error when launching a game. This is a known issue and is being looked into. We recommend to be patient until they figure out what has happened. We will keep you up to date when we hear anything on the
    issue. You can also check out Xbox on Twitter for updates.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JoshTrumpower Win User

The witcher 2 wont work

I've seen threads where this has been an issue for years with this game, any idea how long or if the problem with be resolved?
Thema:

The witcher 2 wont work

1. The witcher 2 wont work - Similar Threads - witcher wont

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  6. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  7. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One: So it seems like a ton of people are experiencing this issue recently, I have an xbox one x and had witcher 2 on it and it worked well, but I uninstalled it to make room and now am retrying to get...
  8. Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile: Hi, When I try to sign into my profile to play witcher 2 it just does the endless thinking loop thingy and doesn't sign in. I'm already signed in on the console. Please help! Justin...
  9. Witcher 3 dlc wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 dlc wont work: hi all I went to go on witcher 3 this morning and I couldn't get on it because some dlc wasn't downloaded for my save and then i noticed that hearts of stone and where the cat and the wolf play...
  10. witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work: ive been speaking to xbox support on chat for over a week regarding this issue and there trying to blame it on the preview programme but the games worked after i joined it and all of a sudden they...