The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

Discus and support The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaroslav Flégl, Aug 4, 2023.

1. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X, because the console requires disc to be inserted. I've tried already to clear my xbox 360 local storage but it didn't help.

:)

Jaroslav Flégl, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Jaroslav,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

It indicates that the account that is attempting to load the game does not own the license for the game. Could you please check your purchase history and verify that your Xbox Live account owns it? Also have you bought it on your Xbox 360 or Xbox series X?

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...s-i-need/0cae51ae-4869-4048-bd8d-f360ca78ff61

Kind regards
  3. Jaroslav Flégl Win User

it's working now, thank you so much for your help!
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Thanks for the information.

Try to uninstall the game even if it's disc or digital then remove your profile and restart the console.

Then add it and install the game again. Make sure you login with the account you bought the digital version of the game.
  5. Jaroslav Flégl Win User

Hello I just bought it today on my series X and I can see it in the purchase history. See the image attached

***Image removed by MOD***
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Ultimate game sale coming

bought borderlands 2 and witcher 2, hoping to make it to the store and buying a $20 card for hitman and some of the $5 all week games.
Thema:

1. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working - Similar Threads - witcher bought store

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  6. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  7. How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?: I have one simple question on the witcher 3 it says that the japanese language is supported but my question is how can i install it beacuse i cant find it on the xbox store and neither on the "my...
  8. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library: got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...
  9. the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...: I got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...
  10. I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out: pretty much I need to know if every thing will work?? The game,dlc,,and all that..I've never bought a game out of country before. Thanks for any help. 355a9518-d3da-4ab2-8e1d-6c52f0758178