The Witcher 2 : Assassin of king is not access with Xbox Live Gold ?

Discus and support The Witcher 2 : Assassin of king is not access with Xbox Live Gold ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is two days i can't access in the store on Xbox live Gold? And so i don't download game of this month, The Witcher 2? How many time without store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riclion Lys, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Riclion Lys
    Riclion Lys Guest

This is two days i can't access in the store on Xbox live Gold? And so i don't download game of this month, The Witcher 2?

How many time without store or access to game in the xbox live ?

Thanks you for answer and sorry for my english write ......really bad ^^

:)

Riclion Lys, Jan 17, 2015
  2. Rohanan68
    Rohanan68 Guest
    Games with Gold Xbox 360 Page not found

This weeks (1/16/2015) Games with Gold for the Xbox 360 is not linked correctly. It shows Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition, but when you click on the link it takes you to page not found error.

Rohanan68, Jan 17, 2015
  3. Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

QCxOBAKOKAINxN1, Jan 17, 2015
  4. QCxOBAKOKAINxN1 Win User

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

5. A2Aegis Win User

Witcher 2

6. Miss Diggz Win User

Games with Gold Xbox 360 Page not found

Hey there everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are currently receiving reports that this issue you guys have been experiencing has now been resolved. When you have a chance, sign into your gold account, navigate to
    Games with Gold on the Xbox Marketplace, and try downloading

on your Xbox 360 console. If after you tried those steps out and you're still seeing an issue, please post back and we'll go from there. Thanks so much!
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Is The Witcher 2 region free?

Hey there Chronicdawson and TheRAM66,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are currently receiving reports that this issue you guys have been experiencing has now been resolved. When you have a chance, sign into your gold account, navigate to Games
    with Gold
    on the Xbox Marketplace, and try downloading The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on
    your Xbox 360 console. If after you tried those steps out and you're still seeing an issue, please create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and we'll go from there. Thanks so much!
  8. Joseph Vinci Win User

A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

Still missing:

Fable 3

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Thema:

1. The Witcher 2 : Assassin of king is not access with Xbox Live Gold ? - Similar Threads - Witcher Assassin king

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  6. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  7. How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?: I have one simple question on the witcher 3 it says that the japanese language is supported but my question is how can i install it beacuse i cant find it on the xbox store and neither on the "my...
  8. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  9. Problem 'purchasing' Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem 'purchasing' Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition: I have been trying for the past day to get free Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition from the Xbox store with no luck. All I keep getting is Sorry, this offer is not valid in your region....
  10. The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings: When i go to click on The Witcher to download it, it says "no items" at the next screen where it should be saying "Confirm purchase" and all that , hope yous get it sorted soon Microsoft, i...