The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load

Discus and support The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I open the wireless display app it auto crashes and doesn’t load I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it , shuting down my Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noah11111111111111, Jan 15, 2022.

1. The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load

When I open the wireless display app it auto crashes and doesn’t load I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it , shuting down my Xbox and connect Ethernet for Wi-Fi. Please help with fixing it.

:)

Noah11111111111111, Jan 15, 2022
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! I understand that you uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but have you checked for any pending updates for the app?
  3. Jhonkito Win User

How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

Hi, Edward my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

To activate mouse input when using the Wireless Display app on your Xbox Series S, follow these steps:

Open the Wireless Display App:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.

Select My games & apps, followed by See all.

Highlight the Apps tab, and select the option for Wireless Display.

Ensure the App Is Running:

Make sure the Wireless Display app is open and running on your Xbox Series S.
    However, it’s important to note that the Wireless Display app is primarily designed for controller input.

As of now, it does not fully support mouse and keyboard input. When you connect through the wireless display, the connected keyboard and mouse may shut off, and you can only use the Xbox controller.

Unfortunately, there isn’t a direct way to use a mouse and keyboard with the Wireless Display app on Xbox.

If you want to play PC games on your living room TV using the Xbox Series S, consider alternative methods such as using other screen mirroring apps or connecting your PC directly to the TV.

While the Wireless Display app is convenient for controller-based gaming, it may not meet your specific requirements for mouse and keyboard input.

Remember that the range of wireless devices like keyboards and mice can be limited, so ensure that the distance between your PC and the Xbox Series S is within the acceptable range.

If you’re looking for a seamless experience with mouse and keyboard, exploring other display options might be a better solution.

For your reference, I've included some links where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Ricardo Lechuga Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/34fddf83-5fd1-4ae6-9d31-780cbffe7db2

https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-use-xbox-one-xbox-series-x-s-as-wireless-display/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. Gioogguo Win User

For honor/game pass issue

Sorry but I am seeing that my Xbox in general crash with every game especially during loadings but not only , are there a fix ?(it is an xbox one s)
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox one

So the answer is yes. The term "Wireless display" is sort of a misnomer. The display isn't actually wireless, it's more like Remote Desktop, where you're controlling the PC on a different device without the display DIRECTLY (where the wireless part comes
    in) connected to the device.

So this article loosely outlines how it works. You'll need the Wireless Display app installed on the PC and the
    Xbox One, and they'll need to be connected to the same local network. You'll connect the two in the app, and then control the PC via the app. A mouse and keyboard hooked up to the Xbox One are the best methods for controlling that, but you could put your
    PC in Big Picture mode if you want to control it more easily that way.

It's more like reverse streaming via the Xbox App, but using the Wireless Display app, so it won't be a wireless display, per se, but it will need to be wired to your Xbox.

Let us know if you have any problems or questions in trying to get that set up, and we'll be happy to help!
  6. FabianoBressiani Win User

Wireless Display App

Hi there when will the Wireless Display app for Xbox One be available to everyone?
Thema:

1. The wireless display app on my Xbox one s auto crashes and doesn’t load - Similar Threads - wireless display app

2. How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?: I connected a samsung phone smart view to the wireless display app on a xbox series s, with keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox. But only the inputs on the keyboard work, and the mouse...
  3. (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Help) Wireless Display App (for Xbox) not working (lag/sync issues): I've been using the Wireless Display App to watch movies on my Xbox (casting from my PC) for around 1-2 years now for the most part without issue, but for the past 4+ days the cast is constantly...
  4. How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...: I’m trying to play pc games on my living room tv. I have the xbox series x with the wireless display app and I’m able to cast my pc screen to the xbox fine. But the xbox controller doesn’t...
  5. Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Display App Bad picture Quality: I have downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox One S and have connected it to my laptop which runs Windows 10 pro I have noticed that the video quality is very low compared to what it is...
  6. Windows 10 PC unable to detect Xbox One with wireless display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 PC unable to detect Xbox One with wireless display app: Hello, I have discovered the wireless display app on the Xbox and tried to get it working to stream pc games on my tv. My windows 10 PC is connected to my network via ethernet while the xbox is...
  7. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: When using Wireless Display App on my Xbox One, to mirror my PC and play PC only games through the Xbox if 2 controllers are connect to the Xbox they both work but they act as only 1 When moving...
  8. Wireless display app, controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app, controller not working: Hi I have connected the laptop to the display of the Xbox and can move the mouse pointer around ok, however no buttons are working so cant click on anything on the laptop or start a game on...
  9. Xbox wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app: I live remotely and would find this feature of benifit. By pre down loading and streamin Films &TV content offline. I just got my s20 and the phone has a visable wireless network now on the Xbox...
  10. Wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless display app: My Android device is not connecting to the wireless display app. cc230601-e953-47af-a3e6-e5460a30a052