The wife and I have been playing Assassin's Creed 4, and it overwrote my memory with ...

Discus and support The wife and I have been playing Assassin's Creed 4, and it overwrote my memory with ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; She was playing on her account, under her profile, under her save. She got done with her game session and handed the controller over to me. While her... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAD KIN GREY, Jan 5, 2014.

1. MAD KIN GREY
    MAD KIN GREY Guest

The wife and I have been playing Assassin's Creed 4, and it overwrote my memory with ...

She was playing on her account, under her profile, under her save. She got done with her game session and handed the controller over to me. While her game was still playing, I pressed the guide button, and proceeded to sign in with my profile. I started
    the game, it loaded up, but instead of my 50% it shows her 37%.My multiplayer save is there. But not my single player. Anyone know how to fix this or access the storage?

:)

MAD KIN GREY, Jan 5, 2014
  2. HG Ezio
    HG Ezio Guest
    Whatcha Playing Currently?

I've been playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. I've also been mixing in some MW3 and Forza 4.

HG Ezio, Jan 5, 2014
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Did Anyone Get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China For The Xbox One?

Boas BS5, I Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag was a disappointment in my opinion.

My problem with Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag was that it was a wasted opportunity. Instead of taking a risk to create a new (Pirate) IP. They cash grabbed a solid pirate game and used the Assassin's Creed name.

Imagine having the Black Flag mechanics, with Dragon Age/Mass Effect style party/crew recruiting for your ship. Being able to board and take any ship and make it yours with total ship customization. That is only the surface of my ideas for what Black Flag
    could have been.

And that is why I personally frown upon Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag. It was a fun, solid game. But a garbage Assassin's Creed

NxtDoc1851, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Ourkman
    Ourkman Guest

Unfortunately, I don't think it is a recoverable error. Sorry! See my related thread with suggestions for ensuring it does not happen again in the future:

forums.xbox.com/.../4375084.aspx

Ourkman, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: