The webcam does not come on the screen while Iam playing a game?

Discus and support The webcam does not come on the screen while Iam playing a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to record myself playing a game online. I used the "Game Bar" a program on my laptop. I could stop and start it ok. But when I pressed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConvexSneeze193, Feb 12, 2018.

1. The webcam does not come on the screen while Iam playing a game?

I tried to record myself playing a game online. I used the "Game Bar" a program on my laptop. I could stop and start it ok. But when I pressed "Win+ALt+W" ( to show the camera) Nothing happened? Or does anyone know a software program I can record what I
    am doing online and record my webcam at the same time?

:)

ConvexSneeze193, Feb 12, 2018
  2. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    Cannot apply for Ambassador

I feel theres way to many as there is. They over did it with the program. I been 1 since the very start and by the time I get to respond ASAP 20 others respond. So I dont even bother any more. While iam on the forums I try to help as much as I can.

Also I realy didnt enjoy a big screen popping up on my screen with someone asking something while iam playing a live mp game, that was horrible, so iam happy to continue halping on the forums like I have always done for the last 10 yrs or so.

jaspertodd, Feb 12, 2018
  3. Flaherty1986
    Flaherty1986 Guest
    TV Blinks Black Then Comes Back On

Hey guys whilst playing my Xbox one every now and again the screen will blink black for like a second then come back on as if it was changing output, does anyone know why this could be happening, not a massive problem but would rather it not happen

thanks in advance

Flaherty1986, Feb 12, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

The webcam can only be used on Game DVR when you broadcast a gameplay on Xbox Live. For more information on how to broadcast your game, you may visit:

Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 13, 2018
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

The webcam can only be used on Game DVR when you broadcast a gameplay on Xbox Live. For more information on how to broadcast your game, you may visit:

Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  6. jaspertodd Win User

Cannot apply for Ambassador

I feel theres way to many as there is. They over did it with the program. I been 1 since the very start and by the time I get to respond ASAP 20 others respond. So I dont even bother any more. While iam on the forums I try to help as much as I can.

Also I realy didnt enjoy a big screen popping up on my screen with someone asking something while iam playing a live mp game, that was horrible, so iam happy to continue halping on the forums like I have always done for the last 10 yrs or so.
  7. jaspertodd Win User

Xbox IllumiRoom revealed

I think it looks pretty cool.Would i use it all the time while playing games?No.But iam sure some games will be simply amazing while playing.......
  8. jaspertodd Win User

New trailer, DLC confirmed for xbox and PS3

Iam happy to see some DLC being provided for this game.And iam not even close to being done with the game.This is the hardest game i have ever played in my life.But i love it.Cant stop playing it.

But iam glad there keeping up with there game for the customers to enjoy more.I hate when someone brings out a awsome game and never bothers with extra DLC.I thought Rage was awsome.And i thought that was it for that game.But hell they just said there was
    DLC for it coming soon.Awsome.
  9. jaspertodd Win User

The Atari Generation

Iam almost 40 and i will always love gaming and Heavy #^*!@%% metel till iam in the grave.And hopefuly we have a zombie out break when iam dead so i can come back and rock out some more and play games lol.But realy you should try other games out there.Theres
    so many good games besides cod.Old and new.Have u ever played Bioshock?Or Left 4 dead?There awsome.Well hope to see ya on cod sometime...
Thema:

1. The webcam does not come on the screen while Iam playing a game? - Similar Threads - webcam does screen

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. Webcam stuck on preview loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stuck on preview loading: i just bought the logitech c922x pro stream webcam for my xbox last night. It was working perfectly. This morning it says the cameras on but the preview screen only says preview loading. I have...
  4. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS: So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there...
  5. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  6. My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My webcam isnt working on my xbox seires s ive tried everything that its told me too: Ive plugged my new webcam into my xbox and it isnt working i have gone to xbox support like it told me too and it didnt help at all so can u get back to me as soon as possible...
  7. Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?: Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox series s 6fc35dec-475c-435f-b17b-db2cec78ce27
  8. Can I use a webcam that isn’t the right format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a webcam that isn’t the right format?: I bought this nexigo n69 mebcam to stream on twitch on my Xbox. The camera is in ASF format and from why I’ve heard isn’t compatible with Xbox. Is there a way to bypass this so I can use this...
  9. Is there any way to take a picture with a usb webcam on an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to take a picture with a usb webcam on an xbox one?: I just need to know if it's possible to take a picture with a webcam connected to an xbox one. 8e10ae2b-42ea-4560-8de9-91d2d4a2338d
  10. Why does Microsoft recommend webcams for the Xbox when none of them work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft recommend webcams for the Xbox when none of them work?: I've tried all 4 versions of webcams on the support page. That page needs to be taken down. 357c74e1-a6dc-4656-828d-070800fb9fcc