The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug"

Discus and support The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah, This is suck form the Beta game when happen on the first date, just u say, always see the message of "DEDICATED SERVER ALLOCATION FAILED" and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raiden Rippers, Mar 27, 2014.

1. The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug"

Yeah, This is suck form the Beta game when happen on the first date, just u say, always see the message of "DEDICATED SERVER ALLOCATION FAILED" and i found 4 problems of that,

1: to join the versus mode, see some server to join, i random to join someone game room, go in the room, just only watch other player to play, but not me to play, and i want leave the game, always hang up in the menu, not any step to return on the menu,

2: to join the co-op mode, waiting over 5 mins, at last to say "Too many online user now. Try again later" or the message of "DEDICATED SERVER ALLOCATION FAILED",

3: in the game, if i am die what medic to save me when i push "Y" button to switch weapon, that fast auto change to piston, non-use other weapon or skill!!

4: i live in Asia of "Hong Kong", i don't know that' a problem or not? i play this game first i only see 3 server, Europe, US, Australia, not see the asia server, so i join the us server, that's happen to the connect problem!!!

At last hope the profession "Crytek Team" to solve the connect server problem and make the Asia Server to them immediate, hope u fix the bug as soon as possible!!

And reply that post to me, okay? (I very like to Crysis, hope this game like Crysis to perfectly show up!!)

:)

Raiden Rippers, Mar 27, 2014
  2. XBOX 360 "warface" achievement bug

hi mister quimby,

yes i unlock the achievement but if you look my achievement you can see 33/36 but if you open the game i have 34/36 and this is the problem

DoableGibbon537, Mar 27, 2014
  3. XBOX 360 "warface" achievement bug

hi guys i have a problem...

the last week i unlock the achievement "oooh ...shiny" in warface but now if i look my achievement i haven't it... if i look my G point i look 440/500 but if i open the game i see 450/500

i delete and download my profile yet

but nothing is change

thanx a lot for every question

DoableGibbon537, Mar 27, 2014
  4. DorianL-93B63275-2F9 Win User

Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

I just wanted to play the Warface Beta. Got the same problem
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

^^How is the Warface beta?
  7. DBurleson Win User

WarFace open beta

Warface is in closed beta at the moment. No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.
  8. WT9009 Win User

WarFace open beta

Thema:

The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug"

1. The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug" - Similar Threads - Warface Beta Connect

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  6. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  10. May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]